Chapter 5

Sam's P.O.V
I can't believe that I am in the presences of the Markiplier. I hope he couldn't tell that I was nervous. "Come on guys lets go." Jack said eagerly. I look at Mark and Jack and see that both their hoods are up. "Why do you guys have your hoods up?" I asked.

"Hurry and put your's up too." Jack whispered. I nodded my head and did as he told me. Once we got to Jack's car we and put our hoods down. I did think to ask about the hoods again. I when to the back of the car to help Mark with his bags while Jack started the car.

"The car didn't start yet. What's Séan doing?" Mark asked. I shrugged my shoulders and I followed Mark to the front of the car. Mark stopped dead in his tracks as he got to Jack's window. I pushed past him to see what was wrong. Jack was sitting in his seat, rocking. "Dad. Dad? Dad, are you ok?" I cried. He gripped his hair and started to shake. "Mark do something!" I yelled. Mark went to the door pulled out Jack and sat him on the ground with him. I couldn't make out what what he was saying, but he was whispering something in his ear.
-------------------------
After Jack was ok again, Mark decided he would drive us home. Jack sat next to Mark up front and I was in the back. We had a two hour drive back to our place.

I decided to listen to my music the whole way back. However, I failed to stay awake and fell asleep listening to the words, 'You're driving me wild, wild, wild...'

Jack's P.O.V
Mark had been driving for an hour when I finally decided to talk. "Thank you for what did for me." I said, staring at my feet. "Hey, don't worry about it. That's what friends are for." Mark replied.

I looked back to see what Sam was doing and saw her asleep. "Hey Séan..." Mark began. "I was wondering if you would want to go to PAX East to be part of the panel." "Wow, Mark that would be amazing! Of coarse I would love to go. Sam can come, right?" I said. "Of coarse Sam can go!" Mark laughed.
----------------------
Sam's P.O.V
I woke up on my bed with the blinds drawn. I got up to go look for Jack and Mark. I walked into the kitchen and didn't see them. I decided to go check Jack's recording room. Sure enough there they were laughing at some stupid game. I closed the door and ordered a pizza for when they were done recording.

A.N.
Sorry this update was so short. I am having writer's block, so if you have an suggestion message me or just comment them.
Q: What is your favourite T.V. Show?
A: Friends
Thx Guys
Sam <3