Chapter 4

Sam's P.O.V

The ambulance came and the medics put Jack in the vehicle. I rode in the back with him. All that was going through my mind was 'I don't want to lose my new family.'

----------------------
Jack's P.O.V

I woke up in a hospital bed, with Sam standing beside me. "Dad..." She said, starting to cry. "Sam, it's ok. I'm fine, I-I just had um... I had a panic attack." I told her. She quickly put her arms around me and pulled me into a tight hug. 'I love you' She whispered. 'I love you too.' I said.

-----------------------
I signed some release papers and hopped in a cab with Sam. "Dad..." Sam said softly. "What is it kiddo?" I asked. "The doctors suggested that someone should stay around the house for awhile." Sam said, looking me in the eyes.

I don't know why, but I started to cry. I'd like to think that I was perfectly capable of taking care of a child by myself. "Dad, are you ok?" Sam asked, as she wiped the tears from my eyes. "Yea, I-I'm fine." I sighed.

---------------
Sam's P.O.V
When we got home Jack called someone and walked into his room. I decided to go play Happy Wheels while I waited for him.

When I was in the middle of a run Jack came in a sat next to me. "Who'd you call?" I asked. "Mark." He said. "Why'd you call him?" I said. "I thought it would be good if he came here and stayed for awhile." Jack responded. "Oh ok. When is he coming?" I asked. "Two days."

"Oh I almost forgot..." Jack started. He came back and handed me a box. "I figured you would need this." I opened the box and saw an iPhone 6s in the bottom. "Dad! You didn't have to do that!" I said. "I thought it would be good for you to have one just incase of an emergency." Jack said. "Thank you" I said with a hug.

-------------------Time Skip------------------
Jack's P.O.V
Mark is coming in a few hours. Sam and I still have to grab a few things at the market and tidy the house up a bit.

"Come on Sam! We have to pick up Mark in a few hours!" I yelled. "Ok... I'm coming." I heard her say.

When Sam got downstairs well called a cab and went to the market. We got a few groceries and went back to the house.
----------
Once we were done cleaning the house I got a text from Mark.

Mark🤓: My plane lands in 15
Séan🙄: Ok we're on our way

"Come on Sam we have to go pick up Mark." I said. Sam got up and we hopped in my car and drove to the airport.

Sam's P.O.V
Once we got to the airport Jack parked the car and we went inside. "Mark's plane just landed." Jack stated. "How will he find us?" I asked. Then, Jack pulled a piece of paper out of his pocket that said 'Mr. Iplier' on it.
--------------
Ten minutes passed by and still no Mark. Then Jack started walking towards the exit lane. That's when I saw Mark. I ran to catch up with Jack, pushing through people as I went.

"Oh, sorry Sam. Sam, this is Mark. Mark, this is my daughter Sam." Jack smiled. "Hi Sam. Nice to finally meet you. Séan has told me so much about you." Mark said.

A.N.
Hey guys! Are these chapters getting to long? I think I like them like this, but if you don't tell me.

Also, I'd like to say thank you so much for 27 reads! I know it doesn't sound like much, but it means a lot that people actually read this stuff. My parents say that I need to read more, but I'd rather write. Thx so much guys!

Scömíche {Sam}