Chapter 3

A.N. PLEASE READ
This chapter may be triggering to some people. Please read carefully.

Sam's P.O.V

I was watching the rest of Jack's video when I heard a knock at the door. Ms. Hall came in with a big smile on her face.

"Today is your lucky day Sam." She smiled. I almost started to cry. "Hurry and pack your things so you can get to your new home." She said with teary eyes. I ran over to hug her.

I have made such a good friendship with Ms. Hall over the past four years. I can't believe that today would be my last day here. "Come on, we don't want to keep your new dad waiting. I'll help you pack." She said, wiping away tears.

After I got my suitcase packed, Ms. Hall carried it downstairs for me. I saw Jack at the end of the hallway and started to cry again. Ugh... stupid hormones. I can't believe that today is the day I get my second chance.

Jack's P.O.V

In about ten minutes Sam came downstairs with Ms. Hall. I noticed that Sam was crying so, I ran up to her and hugged her.

"Sam... Are you ok?" I asked. "Yeah." She smiled. "They're tears of joy." I smiled and so did Ms. Hall. "Well... are you ready to go?" I asked. Sam smiled and nodded. I grabbed her suitcase from Ms. Hall as they said their goodbyes.

I started to walk out the door when Sam grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

--------------------------------
Sam's P.O.V

After five minutes into the car ride I finally decided to break the silence. "What can I call you?" Jack laughed and said "Anything you want, Jack, Sean, Dad." "Ok, Dad." I smiled.

We pulled up to a long driveway and Jack stopped the car. "Here we are!" He smiled and opened my door.

When we got in the house it was beautiful. "Dad, this is amazing!" I said. "You didn't even see your room yet." He smiled.

My room was green with white trim and wood floors. It had a queen sized bed and a desk near a bay window.

Jack's P.O.V

I sat down and signed into my Netflix account. Then I started to think about Sam. Fear was taking control of my body. The room was getting darker. Voices were blaring in my head, 'You're stupid', 'She'll never love you', 'Give up'. I couldn't take it, I tried calling for Sam, but no words could leave my mouth. Then, darkness surrounded me.

Sam's P.O.V

I called for Jack, but he didn't answer. I went in the sitting room and saw him... lying on the ground. "Dad? Dad?!" I yelled. I shook him, but there was no response.

I got up and grabbed his cell phone from the couch and dialled 911.

A.N.
What's going to happen to Jack? Do you think I should add more youtubers in this story? If so tell me who.

Scömíche {Sam}