Chapter Two

The picture above is of Dani.

I hope you enjoy the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DANI'S POV:

Now, before I get into this stupid ass story, called my life, I should tell you about myself.

My name is Danielle Thompson, but I go by Dani. Don't ever fucking call me Danielle. I'm seventeen and go to Jackson High School.

I'm in a band with my friends called Hearts for the Rejects, I play the drums. I've been playing the drums for as long as I can remember. I love them.

Now, my band mates include Jeremy, the conceded douche, on guitar. Ryan, the quiet druggie, on bass. Sarah, the loud punk rocker, on keyboard. And Liam, the fuckboy on lead vocals.

You may think that I'm insulting them by the way I describe them, but what I say is true, and they know it.

Me on the other hand? Don't fuck with me. I'm capable of a lot and if you think you can mess with me, you better have the hospital on speed dial.
I guess you could say I'm quiet, but not too quiet. People know who I am and they know what I do. I get detentions at least twice a week and skip school a lot. I don't care if I get in trouble.

I don't do the whole love thing, it bothers me and never works out. There is this one girl that has caught my attention, but she is obviously straight, and I don't feel like humiliating myself for a stupid girl.

Anyway, I'm sitting in third period right now, bored out of my mind as I look at the girl sitting in front of me. I'll be honest, I have probably fucked half the girls in my grade. I can't help it that they are attracted to me.

As I stare at the girl with curly brown hair in front of me, my tongue messes with my lip piercing subconsciously. It's a habit that I do when I'm bored or thinking.

I guess the girl noticed I was staring because I saw her shoulders tense. I have a few classes with her and I like sitting behind her so that I can stare without being obvious. Creepy, I know, but she is so beautiful. The way her hazel eyes sparkle when she smiles or laughs makes my heart skip a beat.

I would never ask her out though, not until I knew she was at least bisexual.

I look down at my hand and slowly trace my finger along the edge of my key tattoo. It was a birthday present from my dad, it was my first tattoo.

As the class slowly came to an end, I stood up and walked out the door, looking back quickly, just to catch a glimpse of the short girl that sat in front of me.

I made my way to my locker and internally groaned when I saw who was waiting for me.

"What do you want Claire, I'm not in the mood." I say rather harshly.

Claire is my slutty ex, I hate her with a burning passion. While we we're dating she decided to fuck the entire cheer squad. I hate cheaters, especially her.

"I just wanted to see if you would take me back, I already apologized a hundred times!" She whined, making me roll my eyes. She was wearing a tight crop top and jean shorts that made her look like the slut she is.

"Fuck no, I hate you." I reply and glare at her as I open my locker and grab my notebook.

She pouted, making me want to punch her. I fucking hate that she thinks she always gets what she wants.

As she leans slightly closer, basically pressing her body against mine, I'm relieved when I see Ryan walk over.

"Hey Dani! Fuck off Claire." He says with out hesitation, making me laugh lightly as she angrily stomps away.

"Hey Asshole, how was History?" He rolls his eyes playfully at the name I called him.

"It was boring, as usual. I swear, Mr. Hamin is a fucking robot." This makes me smile and laugh.

I shake my head slightly as we walk and talk. "Why is that? Does he get shocked when touched by water?"

"No, but his voice is so monotone, and he never shows any emotions." I roll my eyes again and smile as I shove him lightly, walking into Biology.

I have class with the brown haired girl again. I never learned her name and I didn't feel like stalking her, so I just called her Hazel Eyes when thinking about her.

As I took my usual seat behind the girl, she turned her head and looked back slightly. This obviously peaked my interest and I smirked slightly, making her quickly look away.

She stole a couple more glances as the class dragged on, and I noticed her doing the finger thing she does when she gets nervous. What she does is she hides her hands with her sleeves and fumbles with her fingers. She sometimes taps on the desk or bounces her leg too.

After the bell rang I waited a few seconds before standing up. The girl stood up just as I did and I nearly ran her over. As if by instinct, my hand quickly holds her waist as she almost falls.

"Sorry Love, I didn't see you." I laugh lightly and let go of her, noticing that she was tense when I touched her.

"Oh uh. It's okay Dani. Sorry." Her voice is so quiet and cute. And this is coming from the "badass drummer".

I saw her at my concert the other day, she looked so happy. I loved the way the corners of her eyes crinkled when she was laughing or smiling.

Before walking off, I gently brush my hand against her arm, like I did at the concert, earning an innocent glance from her big hazel eyes.

At lunch I sat at my usual table. Jeremy and Liam next to me, with Ryan and Sarah across from us. Believe it or not, Ryan and Sarah we're probably the cutest couple. They've been together since middle school. And I would be lying if I said I wasn't jealous of their relationship.

Of course, I would much rather have a girl that wasn't as loud as Sarah, and I'm nothing like Ryan. I just loved how they treated each other with such, I don't the right word, but it's more than love.

I want a relationship like that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I feel as if that chapter was really bad. Please let me know what you think.

I'm not sure what else to say so. Bye!

~Kirsten