Chapter Nineteen

Lillian's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't believe that actually happened. I had sex. With a girl. My mind couldn't even comprehend what was happening, it felt so good. The way her body pressed against mine, my mouth working magic on my... "you-know-What." I didn't even realize how tiring it was until I fell asleep.

She was so gentle too, not rushing into anything or making me uncomfortable. It was like a fairytale.

A loud beeping from my alarm clock wakes me up, causing me to groan and curl into my beautiful girlfriend's chest. I'm still a bit new to this whole "gay relationship" stuff, I never really know if I'm doing anything wrong. I'm just glad Dani is patient with me.

A soft chuckle leaves the silver-haired beauty's lips as she gently rubs her hand up my bare back. A bright blush quickly makes its way into my cheeks as I look up at her. "Morning.."

She smiles sweetly, looking down at me. "Good morning, Angel. How are you feeling? I didn't mean to wear you out last night."

The blush on my cheeks darken, if that's even possible. "It was amazing.. I feel amazing." Her fingers slowly tangle themselves into my hair, my eyes closing subconsciously. Dani holds me close, kissing the top of my head and refusing to let me go, afraid that I would some how leave her.

"Good." She brushes a strand of hair out of my eyes. "I'm glad you liked it, I especially loved the little sounds you were making."

I gasp and hide my face in her chest, mumbling a bit as I hide my blush. During the entirety of the activity, I was afraid of being too loud, not wanting to embarrass myself or her. "Sorry.."

"No need to apologize my Angel.. your moans are music to my ears." The older girl smirks a bit, looking down at me with gentle and loving eyes.

"Next time can I try it on you?" Dani seemed a bit surprised by my question, hesitating before smiling brightly and nodding.

"Of course. I would love that Lily." She leans, gently pecking my lips before pulling away once more. "But don't force yourself to do anything you don't want to."

I just smile and nod, lacing my fingers with hers as I lay my head on her chest. "I want to. I promise."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, sorry for such short chapters lately. I'm trying but I've been super busy. Give me any feedback you have on any of my chapters please!

~Kirsten