Chapter Eighteen

WARNING: sexy stuff is going to happen

Dani's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know whats gotten over me lately, but I find myself struggling to control myself when Lillian and I are together. Right now, I'm laying in bed with the gorgeous brunette, my hand on her cheek as our lips move in sync with each other. Her lips are so soft. My fingers tangle themselves into her curly hair as I deepen the kiss, slipping my tongue into her mouth. I move so that I'm straddling her waist, her hands shyly playing with the hem of my tank top.

I pull away for a moment, looking down into her eyes. "Do you want to? You know.. keep going?"

We were both panting, our breath mixing together as we stay inches apart. The small brunette hesitates before nodding, making me smile and quickly toss my shirt to the side. Her gorgeous hazel eyes widen as she watches me unclip my bra, tossing it to the side.

"Woah..." Lillian's voice is barely above a whisper as she stares at my breasts. Her cheeks are a bright red as her hands trail up my sides.

"Done checking me out?" I chuckle lightly, smirking a bit as I brush a strand of hair out of her face. She blushes brightly and looks away for a moment before turning her head to admire the tattoos scattered across my body.

Gently, my hands move under the petite girls shirt, she leans up a bit to make it easier to take off. I've never seen Lillian like this, so vulnerable. She was so beautiful. I toss her shirt to the floor, reaching around and unclipping her bra. Before I have a chance to pull it off she covers her chest with her arms.

"I Uh... I don't want you to be disappointed.." I can't help but frown, this beautiful girl was worried that she wasn't pretty enough.

"Angel, everything will be okay.. you're so beautiful."

It takes her a moment but she nods, shyly pulling off her bra to reveal her small perky breasts. I blush a bit, reaching my hands down and gently cupping them. A small gasp leaves her lips as she watches me lean down and place soft kisses on her breasts. My tongue flicks over her pink nipples as I begin to gently suck on them.

The small girl squirms a bit, letting out a soft moan as she places a hand over her mouth. I pull her hand away, loving every little noise. My lips slowly move down her body, stopping at the hem of her shorts as I slowly pull them down. I keep on reminding myself that this is her first time, being as gentle as possible. My hands caress her inner thigh before I slowly pull off her lace panties. Her cheeks are a bright shade of red as she looks down at me, going to close her legs. I use my hands to keep them open, leaning down and quickly flicking my tongue against her bundle of nerves.

She gasps, gripping onto the sheets and whimpering. "D-do that again..."

I smirk, chuckling a bit as I begin to slowly and gently go through the alphabet against her heat. Her legs tremble as she moans, her hands quickly gripping my hair at the letter 'W'. I continue for a while, her back arching a bit as she pants and moans. A small groan escapes my lips as she pulls on my hair.

It doesn't take long for my beautiful girlfriend to reach her climax, her juices covering my lips as she whimpers and moans, her body shaking.

A bite my lip as I pull away, laying down next to the hazel eyed beauty and pulling her close. "How was that, Angel?"

I don't even get an answer, she mumbles something incoherent as she curls into my body. A smile makes its way onto my lips as I hold the small girl that was falling asleep rather quickly. I must have tired her out. I fall asleep soon after her, keeping our bare bodies pressed together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Kirsten