What's up with this guy?

While Shadow and Venom made their way towards Sonic's house, Lizzy began to wake up.

Lizzy: Venom.. I had the weirdest dre...

She stopped and looked around then jumped up scared.

Lizzy: WHERE AM I?!

She looked around and ran to the window then growled as Sonic came in. She growled and jumped on him.

Lizzy: WHY THE FUCK DID YOU BRING ME HERE?!!?! WHAT DO YOU WANT?!! WHERE'S SHADOW AND VENOM?!

Sonic sighed as he growled and grabbed her arms and rolled her over where she couldn't move.

Sonic: CALM DOWN!

Lizzy: YOU TOOK ME FROM MY FUCKING HOME!!! TAKE ME BACK!! RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!

Sonic: HOME?! HOME?! DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT SHADOW IS?!

Lizzy: HE SAVED MY LIFE! HE'S A HERO!!! AND YOU'RE THE BAD GUY!!! NOW LET ME GO!!!

Sonic growled then sighed and let her go. Lizzy growled and backed up against the wall.

Sonic: Shadow isn't the hero! I am!! Shadow's the fucking bad guy!!

Lizzy growled as her eye's widened and she flattened her ears.

Lizzy: Why the fuck are you lying about him?!

Sonic sighed and looked down. Lizzy growled at him and her ears perked up.

Sonic: I'm not... It's true. And I figured if I got you to help me.. I could find my friend Tails.. He's missing...

Lizzy looked at him then down.

Lizzy: I still don't believe you about Shadow.. But all you had to do was ask.. I'm sure Shadow would help too!

She looked at him and smiled. Sonic growled a little and looked down.

Sonic: No he won't, I told you he's the bad guy.. And I wanted it to be me and you.. WAIT! NOT LIKE THAT!

He blushed as Lizzy giggled.

Lizzy: Ohhh.. I see now. Should have known something was up. Haha.

Sonic: Yeah... Sorry I didn't mean to say it like that.. But me and Shadow do not get along at all..

He looked down and growled a little. Lizzy's ears twitched and she looked out the window and smiled. Sonic followed her gaze as Shadow ran through the bushes and growled. Venom roared a little and jumped on to Shadow's shoulder. Lizzy smiled and went to run out but Sonic beat her to it.

Sonic: WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?!

Shadow: LIZZY!!! YOU TOOK HER FROM ME!!

Sonic growled at him as Lizzy ran out and Venom ran to her.

Venom: LIZZY! I MISSED YOU! :D

Lizzy smiled and hugged him as Sonic growled and stood in front of her.

Sonic: No I saved her! You're the fucking bad guy! You're not suppose to have somebody who wants to stay with you! You had to force her to stay and like you!

Shadow growled and tackled Sonic and pinned him down.

Shadow: You asshole! I wasn't forcing her to do anything!!! She stayed on her own!!! And I saved her from the actual bad guys! The one's who were chasing her!

Lizzy held on to Venom worried and backed up as they continued to fight.

Sonic: YOU ARE THE BAD GUY DAMMIT! AND BECAUSE OF YOU I LOST MY FRIEND TAILS!!!