The End?

Shadow watched as he saw the girl of his dreams just lay there as she watched her death speeding towards her. Lizzy shut her eyes waiting for the impact. Shadow growled and tackled Felix as a bright green light started to shine on Lizzy. Angel growled and roared and sped her paw up. Right before it hit Lizzy there was a roar and Angel roared in pain. Shadow looked up to see Venom and Angel laying down in a puddle of blood. He was shining bright green and bigger than he normally is. Lizzy looked up at him and growled a little but started to stand up. She was as bright as Venom and her scars from his claws shone bright. Shadow looked at them and smiled a little as Lizzy howled at Angel as she stood up and roared.

Seraphin: No.. WE WERE ABOUT TO WIN!

Lizzy growled and howled at him.

Lizzy: EVIL NEVER WINS!

Her flames grew as she howled and stood stronger than ever. Angel roared at her. Edward ran in panting.

Edward: Lizzy! Don't kill her! She has to control it!

Felix growled and tackled Edward to the floor as Shadow slide under them and jumped up and pulled Seraphin out of the air. Venom roared and Lizzy howled. The others ran in looking confused.

Alice: This is too much on the Sky City! The people left!

Scourge: Without them the Sky City will fall!

Gabriella: We have to get out of here!

Venom roared again and faded away as Lizzy stepped up and lit up brighter blinded everyone. Angel roared and backed up as the light disappeared.. Lizzy's appeared had changed.. She was bigger than Angel and had claws and scales like Venom, she had horns but still looked like the firefox, her flames were dark blue and orange and her tails were bright green, orange, purple and black. She roared and attacked Angel as she roared too. Seraphin growled and kicked Shadow away from him. Edward struggled trying to get free from Felix until something hit Felix away from him. Edward looked up and realized it was Angel still in her Dark Form.

Edward: Angel?

Seraphin growled and howled making Angel stumble and back up, she roared and attacked Lizzy again. Edward growled and tackled  Seraphin with Shadow.

Rocky: Dad! Kill Seraphin and Angel will stop!!

Shadow growled and nodded as Lizzy roared and knocked Angel back. Edward kicked Serapin into the air and Alice threw red energy balls at him and he fell. Scar roared at Blazer and he coward away.

Lizzy: ANGEL! REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE!?

Angel roared at her and shook her head.

Lizzy (Venom's voice): Lizzy.. We have to kill Seraphin! I hate to but we have too!

Lizzy roared and tackled Angel as she snapped at her. Lizzy growled and threw her into the wall growling.

Shadow: DIE DAMMIT!

He tried to stopped Seraphin but he disappeared and reappeared behind Edward. He laughed and kicked him and he screamed in pain. Angel roared and her eyes changed back to her normal blue and she hit Seraphin away as she roared.

Seraphin: Grr.. I don't think so!

He howled and she stumbled back again as her eyes started changing back. Lizzy growled and used her tails to wrap around Seraphin's mouth.

Lizzy/Venom: EDWARD TALK TO HER!

Edward nodded and ran over to Angel. Lizzy growled as Seraphin started moving but tightened her grip. Shadow growled and tackled Felix with Rocky. Starfire and Gabriella grabbed Edward and flew him up to Angel.