6: Tease

Mary just woke up. The sun is shining outside and there's music playing on the other side of the wall.

"Home rehearsals in Saturday mornings are the worst." She thought. Her bedroom and Dan's music room were next to each other, so she suffered with their practicing sometimes. She sighed as she got up.

- Oh I feel ooooverjoyed, when you listen to my wooords... - Dan started to sing.

Mary looked at the clock. 11am. She didn't think twice before hitting her fist against the wall a few times. The music stopped, but the laughter started.

She sighed again. Her mood in the morning was just awful, even though she missed the boys a lot. They haven't seen each other in three weeks; they were touring around the UK.

Mary went to the bathroom and washed her face, brushed her hair and her teeth. She was going to eat breakfast alone, but she remembered the boys were at Dan's.

She ran out to the hallway on her pajamas and opened Dan's apartment front door; she ran to the music room right when Will was getting outside.

- HEEEY! - She said as she jumped, hugging him and wrapping her legs around his waist.

- I'M BEING ATTACKED, HELP! I THINK IT'S A SLOTH! - He squealed.

- Blah, love you too. - Mary got down and he laughed. He hugged her properly.

- Missed you. - He said.

- Missed you too, beard guy. - She answered as she pulled away.

- WILLL, WHO'S THERE? - Kyle yelled. - IS IT WHO I'M THINKING IT IS?

- Yeah, the lazy girl! - She poked Will as she opened the door, just to see Kyle standing there with the most excited face ever.

- DAAAAW MARY! - He squeezed Mary and lifted her up, spinning her around. She laughed like a child. He finally put her down and she saw Woody right in front of her.

- Wooody! - She hugged him tight as he laughed. She pulled away after a moment and glanced at Dan, standing awkwardly there, looking at her. - Daaan... - She said.

- Maaary... - He mimicked her and she laughed. They smiled at each other and she walked over to Dan and hugged him. - I missed you. - He whispered against her head.

- Missed you too. - She said as her head rested on his chest and she listened to his heartbeat.

- What a cute couple! - Kyle said after a moment and they pulled away quickly. - Just adorable.

- Shut up. - Mary said, blushing.

- But you were made for each other, come on. Don't deny your love for him. - Will said and Mary looked down, red as blood.

- Shut uuup! - She whined.

- Umm, moving on... Mary, do you want breakfast? - Dan said and put an arm around Mary's shoulders. She looked up and saw Dan blushed too. Kyle, Will and Woody giggled histerically.

- Thanks Dan but, umm, I'll just go back home. I don't want to bother you guys. - She tried to slip away but he held her.

- You never bother us. Stay. We can make waffles. - Dan said softly, making Mary smile.

- Yeah. We have to spend time together before we start touring again. We have the whole week free, let's enjoy every minute! - Woody said. Mary nodded giggling and they went to the kitchen.

***

They were sitting on the couch, chatting.

- What are we doing today? - Kyle asked. There was a moment of silence.