11: Back On Tour

The guys' free week passed in a blink of an eye. They tried to spend as much time with Mary as possible - especially Dan - seen as they'd head off to America soon to stay away for three months.

Unfortunately, the first day of their American tour soon came and they had to leave. Mary and Dan parted ways again, but this time they could be proud of something: they were finally together. 

Days passed and Mary felt alone almost all the time, even though she had a great job with wonderful people. Her friends called and asked her out sometimes, and there was Dan. He called every single day and they chatted for about and hour or so.

Even with the phone and Skype calls, sweet texts during the day and long emails, they were still missing each other like crazy. Since they were together, they became even more important to each other, if that was possible. 

One day, Mary woke up determined to not stay around mentally whining about her missing Dan. She went to work, focused there, talked to friends, went for lunch, worked a bit more then headed home. She didn't stop at Dan's flat to see if everything was alright, she headed straight to her bathroom to take a shower and go shopping with Kyle, Woody and Will's girlfriends, Jenna, Chrissy and Ava (made up Will's girlfriend yah). She did as planned: went out, bought stuff, had fun and didn't even think about Dan. The girls had a good laugh together.

After buying lots of clothes and shoes and stuff for the house, they went to a cafe to eat something, then each headed home. Mary was mentally thanking them for not mentioning the boys. 

She got home and took another shower before putting on her comfy pajamas and laying down on the couch to watch a movie. She watched a comedy to avoid thinking about Dan.

When she was going to bed, her phone buzzed with a text from him. 

''Hey love. Doing okay? How was your day? I'm sorry I won't be able to call you today, but we'll talk tomorrow, yeah? x''

She smiled as she typed. 

'' Hello! I'm alright, the day was nice. I went out with the girls, we had a fun day together. We bought stuff and then we went for a coffee. It was pretty much the best day since you've left. And how've you been? What have you done? x''

They exchanged a few more messages until he had to go; they were playing a gig at the Webster Hall in New York in ten minutes.

Mary decided to go to bed, since it was already 11pm and she had work the next day. She brushed her teeth and turned off the lights before laying down under the duvet with the biggest grin on her face instead of the usual tears. 

---

sorry I know it's short, but at least I'm moving on with this, right? 

thanks to @cinnamonion for the ideas and votes and comments, ur fab x