9: Kisses

Someone calling and caressing Mary's head woke her up. She fell asleep while crying and sobbing against the pillow.

- Mary... Mary? - The soft voice called again. She opened her eyes and saw Woody sitting on the bed next to her. - Hey there. - She sat up.

- Hi. - Mary rubbed her eyes.

- Are you okay? - Woody asked, holding her hand. She looked into his eyes and the hot tears started to roll down her cheeks once again. - Oh, Mary...

- He doesn't like me, Woody. - She sobbed against his shoulder. - And I love him so much...

- Oh, sweetheart, he likes you, he really does, don't worry... Soon he'll realize he's being a jerk. Everything will be okay. - Woody caressed her back.

They stood like that for a few more minutes before someone called them. Will appeared on the door. Mary pulled away from the hug and looked at him with bloodshot eyes.

- Mary, how are you? - He asked as he approached them.

- I'm alright. - She nodded. - I will... I will get over it. - She forced a smile.

- Don't worry, okay? It will work out, stay calm. - Will caressed Mary's head. - Now let's go to the kitchen, we ordered chinese, and it'll arrive in ten minutes. - Mary smiled lightly as she got up. She walked with Will and Woody to the kitchen.

As soon as they got there, she saw them. Dan and Kyle, there, talking. Dan seemed sad and Kyle, angry. They stopped when they saw her. Kyle's expression softened as he walked over to Mary and hugged her.

- Guys, it's not like I'm dying. I was just dumped, it's not a big deal, really. - She rubbed her eyes.

- If it's not a big deal, why are your eyes bloodshot? - Dan asked.

- I could have smoked weed, you don't know. - Mary shrugged.

- We heard you crying and screaming. - Dan said and approached her. - I'm sorry, hun.

- I told you it's okay. - She forced a smile. - How did you guys even get in here?

- The front door was open. - Woody said and she nodded.

- So we're getting chinese for dinner. - Mary walked over to the fridge and got herself a beer. - Is anyone gonna join me?

- Yep. - They all said. They thanked her as she handed them the bottles.

They sat on the couch and chatted while waiting for the food, that soon arrived. They ate watching a random movie that was on the tv.

They were starting to get drunk again, and Mary wasn't conscious enough to pretend to be okay anymore. She started crying.

- Daaan. - She whined and he hugged her. - I love you, Dan. Why don't you love me?

- But I do love you. - She looked up at him.

- Well kiss me then.

- Mary... - She sighed and pulled away.

- Okay, got it. - She said.

After she stopped crying, she stared at Dan for a long time, just admiring him and trying to understand why was he being so stupid. He looked at her and blushed. He opened his mouth to say a bit more of his crap about relationships, but she stopped him.

Mary decided she needed more alcohol. She tripped over her feet on her way to the fridge and fell with her bum on the ground, laughing. The guys walked over to see what happened and laughed too. Will approached the laughing girl and as he helped her up, she hugged him. She realized she felt lonely... and she wanted love. Even if just for one night.

So Mary kissed Will. Passionately, like if she was in love with him. She held his neck, but he stood still, didn't move his hands or kiss back. But he didn't pull away neither. 

- Maaaary? - Woody called and Will pulled away. 

- I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry. - She took a step back and looked around. Kyle and Dan were speechless, paralysed. Woody approached Will and poked him. - Dan? - Mary called. He blinked and moaned something nobody understood. She didn't really know what to say. She just looked at him. That slim, tall figure, with an amazing personality and great looks, that would never love her as much as she loved him. 

Mary thought about it and she started crying like a child again. She walked over to Dan and he hugged her. 

- Good night, guys. - Kyle said as he walked out the door with Woody and Will and closed it behind them.

- Mary, what was that? - Dan asked after a few minutes of hugging her.

- I don't... I don't know... - He caressed her back. He understood her. She felt the urge to get affection and to be loved and kissed the first one that showed up. Nothing wrong with that except that... she kissed one of his bandmates and she felt that way because of him, because of what he did, because of what he said.

He should just do what his heart tells him to. What a cliche. But it's true.

He loves Mary, he should be with her. It's not gonna ruin the band, of course not.

After a few more minutes of discussing that mentally with himself while hugging Mary, he decided.

Dan pulled away and Mary looked up at him with bloodshot eyes and a sad expression. He bent down a bit and reached her lips.

Her hands touched his stomach, and she moved them up and down his body, making him shiver lightly. 

- Do you like me, Dan? - She asked after they stopped kissing.

- I love you. - He hugged her and rested his head on hers. - And I won't let you go. I will not leave you anymore. I will stay with you. - She sighed in relief and held him tighter. 

- I love you, Dan. Don't ever leave. 

- Never. I promise. 

They stood there hugging for a long time until she yawned. He kissed her head and pulled away, holding her hand.

- I presume you want to go to bed now, right? - Dan asked, smirking. Mary nodded like a child and he chuckled. 

They walked over to the bedroom, his arm around her shoulders bringing her closer. Things happened like last night: both of them put their pajamas on and laid down next to each other. Except that this time Mary wasn't so tired.

(hope you're getting where this is going)

She turned around to face Dan and he was looking at her, smirking. She smirked too, getting at what he was hinting, and kissed him.

She got on top of him, still kissing, and took her top off. She was wearing her black and white triangle bra, and Dan noticed it.

- Nice bra. - He chuckled. She'd blush madly and get extremely embarrassed by that if she wasn't so drunk. Instead, she just laughed and thanked him. 

They went back to kissing and after a moment Dan took his t-shirt off too. Meanwhile, Mary got rid of her shorts and undone his jeans.

She got back on top of him and pressed herself against him; they both moaned, the physical contact giving them chills. They kissed before smirking at each other while Dan turned them around to be on top and assume control.

Guess you can imagine what happened from here.

---

yup dan got laid in a fanfic that's not 'weight of living' yay

anyway hope you liked this even though it's really bad

i dont know what to do with this story anymore

tell me what do i do with this, and if you have the time vote, comment and follow me bc i follow back thanks bye x