15: A Promise

Their last week in London before another US tour passed quickly, and it already was the day before the day they'd be leaving.

Mary was taking a nap while Dan packed their stuff. The day before, when the guys and the girlfriends went over to Kyle and Janna's apartment, they made a bet: who on the couple stayed sober was free of packing, and the drunkest one should do it in the morning after, hungover or not.

Out of all the four couples, Dan was packing for Mary, Chrissy was packing for Woody, Will was packing for Ava and both Kyle and Janna were still passed out, each on a part of the house. 

3pm, after everything was set for the trip, Mary and Dan decided to stop at Kyle and Janna's and check up on them, otherwise they could already see them losing their flight because of the two hungover idiots.

Behold when they got there, everything was packed and ready to go, and maybe a little bit more. Janna and Kyle were both rushing around, dressed up, mildly stressed.

- COME ON, KYLE, OR WE'RE GONNA BE LATE! - Janna yelled from the kitchen.

- DON'T PRETEND THIS ISN'T ALL YOUR FAULT, JANNA! - He yelled back, with his face hidden under the couch, as he searched for something.

Dan and Mary sniggered on the corner, and she spoke up.

- What the hell are you guys looking so desperately for? And what's the hurry? 

- WHAT'S THE HURRY? - Kyle squealed, once he was straightened up again. - WHY AREN'T YOU TWO READY? WHERE ARE YOUR BAGS-

- KYLE STOP SCREAMING! - Dan lifted his hands as he yelled back, causing Mary to laugh. 

- We're looking for our cat Jingles, - Janna said rather grumpily, as she looked behind the desk on the living room. - He's missing since last night! 

- Jingles? Since when you guys have a cat? - Mary asked. 

- That's the thing, Jingles it's only a kitten, we got him yesterday, and if he escaped the flat he may be in big trouble, poor kid. - Kyle made the saddest face Mary has ever seen him making. She wondered why he called the cat ''he'' instead of ''it'', but decided not to ask.

- URRRGH, THAT'S IT! - Janna yelled, slumping down on the couch. - WE LOST OUR FLIGHT. 

- What- flight to where? Guys, what's going on? - Dan asked, narrowing his eyes as he sat down next to Janna.

- Daniel. - Janna took her face out of her hands and looked at him seriously. - Our flight, to America, for the freaking tour! - Right after he said that, Mary and Dan bursted out laughing like never before, and Janna and Kyle stood there with blank faces, out of the joke. - What's so funny?! - She screeched. - It's today, isn't it?!

- No! - Mary said between fits of laughter, as she kept remembering what Woody had said last night. 

''I bet that at 2pm they'll still be sleeping, by how much they are drinking now... I think we're gonna have to tell them the flight is at 4, so they actually pack on time.''

After Dan and Mary managed to stop laughing, they told Kyle and Janna the truth, and they got pretty pissed off at it. It didn't last long though, as Kyle soon was worrying about Jingles again.

- He's probably just asleep somewhere. - Dan said, waving his hand around.

- But what if he's stuck somewhere? And if he ran away? Poor kitty! - Kyle cried. 

- Ohh calm down Kyle, we're gonna find him. - Mary said, standing up.

- Are we? - Dan asked, looking up at her lazily.