To Love A Warbler-Chapter 12

Blaine's POV

I was happy for Kirsten. She'd seemed so.....relieved when the boys were congratulating her. And then she found out she was a Warbler? So happy.

I was confused, though. I really thought that she and Jeff would have stayed together after, because he is one of the reasons she's here. But alas, Kirsten was abducted by Mark and Matt. Last I'd seen those three, they were heading to the twins dorms. Poor Kirsten.

Kurt Anderson-Hummel: Hey, baby. <3

Blaine Anderson: Hey! :-) <3

Kurt Anderson-Hummel: I heard Kirsten's terrorizing Dalton.

Blaine Anderson: Yeah...she's been abducted by the twins. *sigh* Jeff and I are kinda depressed about it.

Kurt Anderson-Hummel: So you know, too.

Blaine Anderson: Know what?

Kurt Anderson-Hummel: That Kirsten and Jeff like each other! :-D

Blaine Anderson: Haha! Yep!

Kurt Anderson-Hummel: Should we get them together? ;-)

Blaine Anderson: Hell. Yes.

"Hey Blaine, who you texting?"

"JEEZ!" I jumped. "Trying to kill me, Nick?"

He laughed. "Nope!"

Blaine Anderson: Hey, Kurt, I love you but I have to go. I'm sorry. <3

Kurt Anderson-Hummel: I love you too, go have fun.

Kurt Anderson-Hummel: BUT NOT SEXUALLY.

Kurt Anderson-Hummel: LOL I love you.

Kurt Anderson-Hummel: AND I figured out what 'get it on' means. So thanks for asking my dad-he'd be ticked if I didn't tell him. :-) <3

I smiled as I read his texts.

"Oh, you and Kurt are gonna have-"

"No, Nick."

"But it says-"

"No, Nick."

"Do you love-"

"Kurt? Yes, Nick." I shook my head at his absurdity as he walked backwards, trying to look at my face. Somehow, though, it looked like he was looking at something behind me. I turned my head and only saw Jeff before Nick tackled me.

"Don't look at him!" Nick hissed.

"Who, Jeff? Why?"

Suddenly, Nick seemed to realize what he was doing. He stood up quickly and rubbed the back of his neck. "Blaine...about you and...Kurt...or any boy, really. Do you know...come here." He grabbed my blazer and dragged me into a closet.

"Blaine, I'm only going to say this once, so listen well." I nodded. "Howdidyouknowyouweregay?"

I looked at him. "How did I know I was gay?"

"Yes!" Nick hugged me and I awkwardly hugged him back.

"Nick, do you think you're gay?"

He nodded pitifully.

"Why?"

"I'm...I have these...these urges for...I can't tell you. But it's a boy and I'm having urges for him."