To Love A Warbler-Chapter 20

I don't even know why people read this story anymore, I never update it and I'm a piece of shit. So yeah. Let's see how this goes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blaine's POV

We won-not surprising, of course, but what I saw out of the corner of my eye made me almost drop the trophy (to Rachel's horror).

"Blaine, be careful!"

"They're kissing," I mumbled under my breath, letting the girl take the trophy. "They're-they're kissing. Are you seeing this?"

"Who cares? We have to keep this safe. Blaine, we're going to Nationals, I promise you!" Rachel crowed. I still ignored her.

After a minute I saw Jeff pull back, face bright red-but it couldn't compare with Kirsten's. She was turning redder than-than-something that was really red. A tomato? Oh-the Canadian flag! She was turning redder than the Canadian flag.

By the look Kurt gave me, I must've said the last bit out loud. "I'm talking about Kirsten," I said. Kurt shrugged.

"Um...okay. Now c'mon, let's celebrate! We got first place, after all."

I nodded, pressing a quick kiss to his lips. "Just a minute. Don't leave without me. I just have to go...do something."

Kurt just rolled his eyes as I skipped over to where Jeff and Kirsten were nose-to-nose and clapped a hand on their shoulders.

"Hey, loverpies-"

"Leave, Blaine," Kirsten laughed, smacking my chest. Jeff turned red again and hid his face in her hair.

"I just wanted to tell you that you're both going to be in blue for your wedding day. Maybe I'll set it up in Ireland-" I started, actually really serious, but Kirsten pulled my tie until it choked me and I stopped speaking.

"Go away," she grinned. "If that's going to be our wedding I don't want you anywhere near it, ya hear?"

I groaned and she laughed again, shoving my shoulder. "But-Ireland-" I protested. Finally Jeff stepped in.

"Goodbye, Blanderson. We're busy," he grinned at me, pulling Kirsten back into his chest and leaning in. I sighed.

"Well anyway, we beat you so that means we did better than you so ha," I laughed, heading back towards the group. If Jeff hadn't kept his grip on her she would have throttled me, but I managed to get away unscathed. Kurt only looked at me when I came back; I shrugged helplessly.

"I don't want to know," he said before I could speak. I nodded.

"Fair enough."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Kirsten's POV

Jeff didn't let go of me the entire way back home, even making me sit on his lap on the bus ride while I blushed and tried to avoid looking at Nick's glare.

"You two are going to have to talk about this, you realize," Sebastian said later when we were almost to the school and most everyone was fast asleep. "And Jeff, you need to-"

"I know, Sebastian," Jeff said coldly, making me slide off his lap. (I pretended it was an accident, but I knew it wasn't.)  "Leave us alone."

"I'm trying to help."

"Well you're failing. Miserably."

"Jeff," I said softly. He turned to me with a small smile.

"Yes, dear?"

"He's right, but I don't want to talk about it tonight. Tomorrow, maybe?"

"Only if you'll promise to spend the night."

"We're not spending the night anywhere," Wes called suddenly from a few rows behind us. "Everyone's in the Warbler common room as soon as we stop. There were collective groans across the bus and I smiled at Jeff with a shrug.

"I'll give you a rain check on that, then."

He nodded. "Good enough for me."

Suddenly (probably) Mark started screaming and (probably) Matt grabbed my leg from underneath the seat.