To Love A Warbler-Chapter 13

(A/N: It gets a bit saucy at the end, so if you don't like that kind of stuff, skip the dream! Thanks! And please don't report it-they're teenage boys. :-) You know how they are.)

Matt's (Or Mark's-but most likely Matt's) POV

"Muahahahaha! We got her!"

"I know!"

"Mark, this is awesome!" I looked at my brother. (So it is Matt's POV...)

"Yes, it is, brother!"

"Guys-"

"Shut it, Kirsten." She sighed.

"Whatever."

"Now...what to do with her?"

"Can I get some food?" she suggested.

I looked at Mark and we locked eyes. He nodded slightly-she wouldn't be able to catch it. I cocked my head.

Where are we going to get food?

I don't know. Mark narrowed his eyes. Let's ask her.

"Kirsten," I said, looking at her. "Where are we going to-" My sentence was cut short, however, when I saw that she was calmly sitting there eating an apple.

She shrugged. "I was hungry."

We didn't let her out-in fact, she spent the night in our room. Mark and I shared a room; he was slightly taller, and because we liked snuggling, he spooned me. Kirsten took my bed.

"Mmm."

"Matt, did you say something?" my brother whispered.

"No." We glanced at each other.

"Hey."

We sat up. Someone was saying something, and it wasn't either of us.

"Shut up, moron."

Mark and I looked at each other and grinned evilly before going to listen to Kirsten. She was sleep talking.

"He's mine," she moaned. "Mine."

We giggled.

"Blaine, get Nick off of him!"

"Blaine is getting Nick off of who?" I whispered to her.

"He is MINE!" she shouted.

"Who is?" Mark asked.

"Uggghhh!"

We sighed.

"I didn't think you were gay! Either of you."

We giggled. This was actually kind of funny.

"Jeffie, please! Stop kissing Nick!"

I froze. Jeffie? Does she mean our Jeff?

"Jeffie? Please. PLEASE! NO!" She was shrieking by now. Someone came knocking on our door.

"Kirsten?" Blaine called. "Guys, is she okay?"

I ran to the door, covered his mouth, and pulled him inside. "She's having a bad dream. Shut up!" I whispered. He looked surprised.

"JEFFIE! PLEASE! JEFF!"

She sat up in a cold sweat, breathing hard. Blaine broke free from my hold and pulled her into a hug. She sobbed into his bare shoulder.

"Blaine..."

"I know, I heard some of it," Blaine said. Mark and I shared a glance and awkwardly ran back into our bed.