To Love A Warbler-Chapter 3

Jeff's POV

I woke up the next morning to Jackson jumping on my bed screaming, "YOU'VE GOT A DATE!!! YOU'VE GOT A DATE!!!"

"GET OFF YOU LITTLE TWERP!!!!" I screamed at him. "It's not a DATE!!"

"Uh huh, sure!!"

"What's not a date?" a familiar voice said. I sat up and saw Kurt and Blaine standing in the doorway.

"What are you doing here?"

"We're making sure you don't mess this up!" Kurt said, walking over to Jackson. "Now, Jackson, if you'll excuse us, we have to talk about hugging girls."

"EWWWW!!!!!" Jackson screamed before running out.

"He's eight, and still afraid of cooties?"

"It runs in the family. You know, maybe we never get over it. I'm probably going to have to get you two to show her around..." I'd started sweating at the thought of spending a whole day with her, either alone or with other people.

"Nope. Not happening. Trust me, I've been like this before," Blaine said. "Girls aren't all that intimidating. They're just playing hard-to-get."

"Wait, so you've dated girls before?" Kurt asked, laying down on the bed. Blaine only wished it was his bed and I wasn't here.

"Yeah, back in Arkansas."

Kurt gasped. "YOU lived in ARKANSAS?"

My phone buzzed with a text just then.

Awesome-Phone Austin: Morning, neighbor!

Jeff Sterling: Morning, chickadee!

Awesome-Phone Austin: Lol!! So who's at your house this morning?

Jeff Sterling: Blaine and his boyfriend Kurt!! Lol did you know that Blaine is from Arkansas?

"Pardon me, Kurt, is there a PROBLEM with Arkansas?" Blaine crossed his arms and leaned against the closet. I sat down in the spinny chair and started spinning in circles, listening to their conversation.

"It's so..." Kurt shuddered. "Redneck."

"Uh, no, it isn't. I take a lot of offense at that."

Awesome-Phone Austin: Wait-is there a problem with Arkansas?

Jeff Sterling: No! Why do you care, though?

Awesome-Phone Austin: I used to live in arkansas!!

Jeff Sterling: No way!!

"You're too dapper to be from that place."

"No I'm not! The Arkansas-Blaine was very undapper. I didn't even gel my hair!"

Kurt gasped. "NO!" he said. "You're Blaine Anderson! You always gel your hair!"

"I didn't until I came to Ohio!!"

Awesome-Phone Austin: Yes way!! I moved from there to cali, then i moved here!

Jeff Sterling: You just blew my mind.

Awesome-Phone Austin: Lol! Is that good or bad?

Jeff Sterling: Undecided!

"But you wouldn't look like yourself!!"

"I looked pretty damn sexy if you ask me!"

"No offense, but no one did!"