7- The Step One

(THIS IS THE OLD VERSION OF "BREAK BIEBER'S HEART", READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.)

Chapter Seven:

Miley

The irritating sound of my alarm clock woke me up. It was exhausting for the fact that it ruined my tales of dreams. I pushed aside the sheets as I stood up. Yawning, as I shot both my arms up in the air trying to flex my non-existent muscles.

I then walked towards my boring old mirror and saw my own reflection. Usually at mornings, I look like a person who rised from its death but today, I looked beautiful. Excuse me of I'm starting to sound cocky but...I'm new to this so let me be.
.

.

.

.

.

I went straight to my bathroom, locked the door and threw my pj's up in the air feeling ecstatic. I hopped in the shower and started humming songs while I was massaging my scalp with my all time favorite vanilla scent shampoo and i'm addicted to its scent. Skipping with those scrubbing and rinsing, I went out of my bathroom with my towel wrapped around my body all squeaky clean.

I walked pass my bed and went directly to my closet which was now full of the clothes the girls bought me yesterday. I started biting my inner cheeks as soon as I was having trouble choosing on what to wear...eugh....beautiful clothes here, beautiful clothes there....this is harder than I thought it would be.

"Aha! This ones perfect!" I gasped once I saw a black-sequined top, it'll look cute on me since it'll show my curves. I paired the black sequined top with denim shorts and black pumps, I then applied a bit of mascara and some lip balm. I don't wanna use too much makeup because I might end up looking caked. Brushing my hair is easier than I thought since it was reincarnated by the 'parlorist', it was no longer dull just like before but instead, it was now soo smooth and full of volume...it stays in place even though I'll try to do the 'I whip my hair back and forth, I whip my back and forth' thingy that Willow Smith did.

.

.

.

.

.

I walked downstairs with the sound of my heels clacking on every step I took. Well, it was horrid. I went to the fridge and snatched some granola bars and head outside. I walked towards my rusty old car, went in and started driving my way to school. And uh...if you're wondering where my dad is, he was in a business trip but hopefully he'll be back by next week.

I sighed once I finally reached the campus. I was tapping the steering wheel nervously while looking at my reflection in my side-mirror. Yes, yes I was excited but I was nervous at the same time, I wanna ditch but that'll make my dad very disappointed for skipping classes and it'll also make Jasmine, Selena, Caitlin, and Peyton devastated if I won't show up and do the operation. Thatis why I started panting for air one more time and finally went out of my rusty old car.

I was walking with my head down at first but when I received a lot of students giving me compliments, it made me feel relieved on the inside that's why when I finally reached the entrance, I held my chin up high, smiled like an idiot and started walking like the hallways was my runway.

"Who's that chic?"

"Is she a transferee? Omygod she looks like a model,"

"That. Is. Goals. Right. There."

"I'd tap that,"

"Damn, those legs are killing me."

"Hey, that's the new Chanel bag, right?"

"Can I have your number?"

"Damn, she looks fly."

Everyone's attention were on me and I was flattered all the way with all their overwhelming compliments, I can't resist to smile. I noticed that they made a path for me to pass, just like what the did to Bieber...y'know, the 'Special Treatment'. Now this, this is one right here is just totally too good to be true

I continued walking and finally reached my assessment room, it's Science class. I was about to go inside but then I heard a lot of girls giggling, that's why I decided to hid behind the door and eavesdrop for a while. I peeked a little inside and saw a lot of girls surrounding Justin. I can even hear their disgusting conversations and annoying giggles.

"Justin be my boyfriend," A girl I knew as a Black American, told Justin straightforwardly. Like, bitch whut?

Justin nodded and gave her a flirty wink. "Sure shawty," he said.

Then Justin scooted over her as they started having a full makeout session. Jesus, they look disgusting. Why am I even watching them...oh-Justin suddenly pulled away.

"You're a lousy kisser. I'm breaking up with you," Justin said. Okay, what just happened?

"What? I'm sorry let's try it again," the girl whined.

"No," Justin chuckled.

The girl started pleading him. "Please, I was nervous! Give me a chance,"

"Can't you understand a 'no'? Get the hell out of my face," Justin snapped. What the fuck?

"Justin, be mine. I'm not a lousy kisser!" A tanned skinned girl, I knew her as 'Jayde', told Justin shamelessly.

Justin checked her out first before they started making out too. It confuses me why these girls are that desperate for him. I mean like, really? Where's self respect? Where's class? Ugh, they're pathetic.

Okay, okay...I have enough of this. I'm starting to lose my temper over this notorious bastard and these no self-respect girls. Erase what you've seen Miley, just inhale an exhale. And then do the '12 Steps To Break The Cassanova's Heart's step 1: make him notice you' This'll be easy.

I stroked some loose strands of my hair, placing it behind my ear and started walking nervously towards them. I looked at them one more time and swallowed the lump in my throat. 

They didn't even acknowledged my presence for they were all so busy with their 'business'. That is why I cleared my throat so loudly; making them go like startle.

"What the fuck--oh," Justin cursed but stopped as soon as we made eye contact.

A slight smirk played along in my lips as soon when I noticed Justin's eyes travelled down my body. Well, that just means that 'Step One' is completed. Oh let me mentally give my back a tap for that.

Game on. It's now or never.

---

Omg let's see what happens next! Please don't forget to give this chapter a thumbs up but only if you liked it.