23- Pretending

Omg guys! This chapter is COMPLETELY edited because I just knew it was missing something and heck yeah I was right so here...chapter 23 this is Justin's POV earlier after Miley serenade him.

Chapter 23

Justin (Point of View Earlier)

After hugging Miley, I pulled away and realized how odd I just did. I said thank you to her but she just stared at me until the silence made everything awkward thats why I just went back to reality and resumed by going to my locker.

I noticed Miley just standing there and a smile just appeared on her face...I wonder why? She placed her guitar back to her locker and realized she was going to the basketball court thats why I decided to follow her.

She arrived at the basketball court while I'm here, watching at her from a distance. I noticed that she was starring at that guy Austin with her smile thats been there ever since she arrived here. Oh wait! Why am I stalking at her?. Never mind.

I saw the way she looked at Austin and I was a bit confused...I thought I was the one she likes? Austin came up to her calling her some nicknames and hugged her for like a couple of minutes....wtf? Why am I feeling like this though? Am I jealous or something?! I couldn't stand watching them anymore so I just walked away

Pissed off with what I've saw, I groaned and kicked the trashcan nearby. Sh*t! What's wrong with me?! Why am I jealous?!

"Justin!" Someone yelled from behind, I thought it was Miley but it wasn't because Miley doesn't have a high pitched voice

I turned around and it was the red headed girl, Ariana.

"I've been looking everywhere for you!" She yelled again, ughh f*cking b*tch

"what do you want?" I harshly asked

"YOU"

"what do you mean?"

"I want you...can we continue what we've 'paused' minutes ago since that Miley B*tch enterrupted our make out session?"

"don't call her a B*tch!" I yelled angrily

"ok,ok,ok I'm sorry"

Ariana dragged me to the bathroom nearby and started kissing me, I wasn't really in the mood for it but....I just wanna erase Miley in my mind for a while but I guess it still failed.

Ariana started unbuttoning her shirt, what a whore?! I'm not planning to take our kissing thing to more but I bet she's soo assuming that I'm leading this to something more which I really won't.

A moment later, I noticed someone watching us...and it was Miley, she even looks like she've sawn a ghost but I pretended I didn't noticed her and begun kissing Ariana passionately and placed my hands under Ariana's skirt trying to make her jealous but she just ran away.

I pulled away and made my way to the door but Ariana grabbed my wrist

"where are you going?" She asked

"leaving ofcourse"

"but what about us? Are you really leaving me?!" She asked again

"what do you mean by 'us'? Theres no 'us'" I half-yelled

"I'm your girlfriend!"

"no you're not" I shaked my head in disbelief

I continued to walk away trying to find Miley but I just can't find her. Maybe she went home.