16- Look Who's Coming

Chapter 16 

Miley

Class went on the usual. I was able to absorb some lectures and stuff and I'm feeling exhausted all the way because its been an exaggerating morning. So...I'm looking forward for lunch because my stomach is craving for food.

During Lunch, I went to the line myself to get my food and went to find an empty spot. There were alot of students who offered me to sit with them but just like the usual; I declined them. I just don't feel like sitting with people I barely know because it'll end up awkward...I guess? :/ I'm just sorta' not used in socializing and blahblah. I'd rather sit alone.

I walk towards and empty table and felt satisfied with it until someone tapped me on the back. I tilted my head and found that Payton was the one who tapped me.

"Oh, hey." I simply greeted

"heyyaaa Miles. uhmm..I bet you're sitting alone, would you want us to accompany you?" She asked. And she referred Jasmine and Caitlin by 'us'.

"yeah. Sure" I urgently replied

"Great" Payton chirped. The three of them started to settle themselves and started to eat. 

"err..uh...guys? Have you seen Selena?" I asked

"nope" "I haven't" "she didn't attended our class" the three of them answered in same time.

"so...how did it go?" Jasmine asked me

"how did what go?" I asked confusedly.

"You and Justin, silly!" Caitlin laughed while Payton giggled.

"ow! hahahaaha...gosh. Uh, uhmm..I already told him that I'm approving about me being his girlfriend but I was like 'yeah, I'll be officially your girlfriend once you'll start taking relationships like these seriously. I wouldn't wanna be just a 1-day girlfriend'." I exclaimed and the three of them started cracking up laughing. It wasn't a joke...why are they laughing?

"and?..what did he told you?" Caitlin asked

"well...I don't know because right after I told him that, I immediately walked out and left him" I stated while shoving the turkey sandwich unto my mouth

"smart move" Jasmine said

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Shawty!" I heard some said.

Probably Justin

I didn't really cared since he calls everyone 'shawty'. What does 'shawty' even mean?! but it was kinda weird because his voice echoed in my head.

"Miles, look who's coming your way" Caitlin whispered to me and the other girls  started giggling.

"gals, I think we should probably move along and give Miley some privacy" Payton said slyly while wiggling her eyebrows. Jasmine and Caitlin started giggling and started pointing at someone from behind me as they transferred to an another seat leaving me alone...confused

Someone patted me in the back and called me 'shawty'. I hesitatingly turned my head around and noticed that it was Justin himself grinning at me like an idiot.

I choked my food with the surprise of his presence so I drank my water immediately. Dang it! The turkey was clogged in my throat!.

"what do you want?" I spat right after I drank my bottled water.

"I just wanted to sit beside my girlfriend" he told me and began sitting beside me.

Oh great. Now I'm beginning to lose my appetite, all thanks to Justin -___-

•«««Vote & Comment»»»•

Jeeez. I'm hungry, got any food to offer? TT___TT