Announcement: Sorry Readers :(

Hi readers, I know this might sound rude but I'm putting this story on hold. I've read this story over and over again and I just realized that it was like so crap and messy. I tried editing it but it's impossible, it's too messy :/ I also decided that I'd rather delete this but my friend convinced me to not delete it so yeah...I'm just gonna put it on hold. Maybe my mistake was that I immediately published a story even though I was still inexperienced...so, in the past 3 Weeks, I motivated myself to read alot of Teen Fictions and to tell you frankly, it helped me. not just in my grammar and spelling skills but also in making an interesting story plot. So, if you're planning to publish a story, I advice you to read and read a lot of story first to enhance your ability.

But anyways, put all your hopes up because I'm working on a new story..well, the story is not new since it's contains the same plot to this story but only better and clearer. You guys should check it out...you'd all love it as much as this :)

The title is, Break The Playboy's Heart and I just published it a while ago. Its still Jiley though! Haha xD

Now, I'm proud to admit that I improved..so check my new story as soon as possible!!! Haha xD thanks once again for bearing with me since my Chapter one. You guys are the most understanding readers and you guys are awesome :)

Peace out,

Rox :)

MY NEW STORY'S COVER ON THE SIDE -------> (Break The Playboy's Heart)