41- Blush-O-Meter

Hey Guys! Sorry for a long wait and I just wanna let you know that I have an Instagram Account 'snapoutofitjiley13' is its username, it's were I post Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus or even 'them' both's pictures (if you ship them). So how bout' following me? :) anyways, heres chapter 42

________________________

Chapter 41

Miley

The Class went on, but I was barely listening. I'm not in the mood to listen some 'boring subjects' today.

.

.

.

.

.

And after hours which felt like it was decades, the class ended. It was already lunch break...finally!. However, I felt guilty because I haven't got any of the lessons process on my brain for the first time ever.... Hey and guess what?! I don't care.

.

.

.

.

The class started going 'wild' again (as usual) right after Ms. Jane  left the room. Teenagers these days are like sooo 'YOLO', like seriously! our generation is the most craziest and YOLOest compared to the previous generations that had came and passed.

some were packing their things up, some were still sitting on their seats, some were laughing, some were making out, some were talking about a party this Friday night, and some were just being 'some'. If you haven't realized, our classroom is such a huge hell hole, it composed more than 50 students I guess...but not beyond 60 though.

scanning the room, I noticed Justin was again crowded by whores who were trying to flirt and trying to look sexy but trust me, no one can took place the sexiness I have *wink* *wink* not even you >;)

I wonder what Justin feels being surrounded my whores everyday and every single time....it might sucks being him but who am I to care?! Im not even his 'official' girlfriend for Pete's sake!...and speaking of 'official girlfriend', I need to go meet 'The Gals' to plan about 'Step 3; Kiss him' which I've told you was difficult for me because...duhh?!...it involves kissing

I noticed Justin making out with some whores again which is pretty normal for me and for my other classmates since its what he do everyday...it's even like, it's his Job, no wonder he was titled; The Campus' Cassanova.

sighing, I folded my arms in my chest and continued watching Justin...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...until he fvcking noticed me staring at him making out with some whores! He gave me a smirk and winked which made me blush-o-meter again so I just looked away immediately and carried on walking towards the exit...not until.....

"MILEY!" Someone yelled from my back

"Miley Wait Up!" That 'Someone' yelled again, I was assuming it was guy and I'm assuming it was maybe Justin...or not?

I paused from my walk and turned around to 'see for myself' the guy who called me......

.....

.....

.....

.....

And it was...