19- Be My G.F

Chapter 19

Selena

Class is done! Now I'll have to go to the spa  because I knew my body deserves a rest.

"Selena!" Someone yelled from my back. I tip-toed so that I'll be able to witness who called my name

"Selena!" Yelled again and waved, finally I saw em'...it was Harry

"Harry!" I waved back as we tried to make our way out of the crowd

He gestured me to the field

"hey!" I akwardly greeted

"hi!..uhmm....Selena, I have something to tell you" Harry said and grinned at the ground...shizz he's soo darn cute!

"what is it?"

"Can you'd be my girlfriend?" He asked in a very cute british accent

My heart started beating fast as chills ran up my spine....oh God  he just asked me to be his girlfriend!? Yea, he just did. I would love to to but a half of me still says that i'm still not over aboutJustin.

"Selena?..." He asked worriedly looking into my eyes making my cheeks burn

"I...I...uh...I'll t-think ab-about it Harry.." I stuttered..why?

I walked away leaving Harry there standing alone....I like Harry but I love Justin...see the difference? Ughh! i'm soo confused! Why can't I just forget about Justin, move on with my life and live happily ever after with my prince; Harry Styles.

I was going to the lockers to return the books I used today to my locker but with my surprise, I saw Miley singing..more like serenading...to...to JUSTIN?! Please tell me these are just a part of the contract.

I hid behind the cheering crowd and I saw how Justin looks at Miley, honestly I haven't saw him looking at a girl like that...is he inlove?....with Miley? My bestfriend?  Those thoughts shatters my heart a bit.

After miley sang, Justin went to Miley and hugged her! Now this shatters alot!

I felt tears streaming down my cheeks and i'm barely breathing...it feels like I just wanna dissapear and wish that I haven't met Justin nor My bestfriend Miley...

I ran away, I just can't take it anymore! I'm mad at Miley because i'm quite jealous of her but I know she did this because of me and i'm the one who brought her into this situation in the first place...infact I even forced her! and now, i'm gonna get mad at her?! I'm soooo stupid! What got into me?! I guess i'm just overreacting because I'm exaggerated at this point of moment....I just got carried away.