50- The View's Great

Chapter 50

Miley

"lets go" he stated as he stood up from his chair. I nodded my head towards him and took a quick glance to his food,..aren't he finishing that?.

"what bout' your food?" I asked. Darn I can't believe I asked him such a dumb question! duhh? Cool guys doesn't finish their food..

"c'mon" he chuckled and made his way through the door. great.

I  shrugged and stood up from my seat while Justin was already out the door...I can't imagine how a gentlemen he is...I mean, leaving a girl you're taking out for lunch? Smh.

I made my way through the door and went to Justin's car. Justin was already inside looking at himself in the side mirror....hah! Ultra gay. As soon as I finally hopped in and buckled my seatbealt, he started the engine and the car started moving. I paced my head back and forth as I chewed my side cheeks which I had no clue why...well, I guess I was just bored and sitting with him in silence is pretty awkward. I turned to him and saw him just looking straight at the driveway.

"where are we going?" I blurted. He finally turned to look at me and I got starstrucked by the moment for how his eyes flickered from the sunlight, his hazel brown eyes went on like a mix of brown and yellow and it ended up looking like a startburst...idk what it's called, I can't describe it despite it's mesmerizing effect towards me.

"I ain't telling" he said toning it like some 5 year old

"come on Justin!" I groaned as I threw my hands in the air feeling exaggerated. He turned to look at me again and smirked then turned back again to the driveway.

"what's all with the smirking?" I asked

"nothing" he muttered. Oh well.

The rest of the car ride was spent on being silent and it was killing me same as what happened before we went to ate lunch but this time, the car ride was longer. Asking Justin where we were going was hopeless that's why I just started slumping in my seat and drifted to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Miley" someone called. I just sighed and ignored it and went back to my slumber

"Miley!"

"mmmhh?" I moaned, still continuing my slumber

"stop that moaning of yours. You're teasing me, you know that?" it says and with that, I realized it was Justin. I fluttered my eyes open and realized the car ride was already over since I found Justin standing at my rear-view.

"where are we?" I asked. I unbuckled my seatbelt and went out of the car. I looked up at the sky and found that it was already half past afternoon since the sky was in a fading red-orange outlook, it was beautifully amusing. I looked back to Justin and saw him staring at me while I was admiring the view from up above. It was odd seeing him staring at me like that...it makes me go self-concious, but lets shake off that thought since the view here is great...I won't let some stupid thought ruin it.

SORRY IF IT'S QUITE SHORT.
COMMENT & VOTE for the next chapterr :)