25. Cheerleaders

Chapter nº 25. Cheerleadres

He came closer to me, once again with his towel wrapped around his low waist. I could see those hot lines that form his hips, wich I love in guys. "You had a bet about my sexual preferences? Now, let me show you how straight I am" he said in a husky voice. I gulped. I was just teasing.

Very slowly, he took off the towel. Mia, don't look down! Then, he threw one of the ends behind me and caught it with his other hand. Now I was trapped between his naked body and the wet towel. He made me come closer by pushing me with it until I was as close as I could be. I was breathing hard, I have to admit it. He was doing everything in slow motion, looking at me right in the eyes. It was so damn sexy, way better than when guys are all pushy and rough.

I could literally feel his...let's say excitement, which was making me feel kind of hot. His hot breath was fanning my face, and mine was doing the same thing to his.

"Can you feel now that I am actually attracted by women?" He asked. I nodded, cleared my throat and answered him. 

"Actually, no, I can't. Sorry, I'm not used to feeling such small things" I winked at him, escaped from the towel embrace and exited the bathroom. He was still standing there, shocked. I closed the bathroom door and almost fell to the floor, laughing. Life is good sometimes.

I didn't waste any time and left my room. I didn't want to face an offended Nick. I had been teasing about, you know, his thing, but he definitely didn't needed a confidence buster.

That joke had just made my day.

A couple of weeks went by. I had finally founded the guts to ask my mom for permission. She had cried, and cried, and cried a little bit more, but finally she had agreed on letting me finish the school year here. My grandmother, of course, was delighted about the idea, and she was very eagerly on paying for it. There was quite a lot of paperwork to do: changing the plane tickets, signing the permissions, etc. But staying ment finishing school here, having a second high-school degree and a chance to be in the system and maybe be able to get into a good Uni abroad. My country's education system wasn't an international one, so my grades at home didn't allow me to go to Universities in the US, the UK or many other countries. This was such a great opportunity!

It was Sunday, and we were relaxing with the girls in a café. 

"So, girls, next Saturday is our debut as cheerleaders! For the first time in the history of our school, the soccer team have 12 pretty ladies to cheer them and make them win!"

"How come nobody formed a cheer leading squad before us?" Melanie complained. "Now that we've done it, we are leaving school"

"So, girls, ready to leave every boy with their mouths open?" I asked. I was so going to enjoy Nick's reaction. Sure, he now knew I wasn't the little innocent girl he first thought I was. But he surely hadn't seen me move. Yes, I had dance in the couple parties he had thrown. but he had to see me really try it yet. And add to that my gymnastics abilities.Even though he would be playing, I was going to make sure he payed attention to me and not the game *add evil mental laughter*. After his little stunt in the bathroom, there hadn't been any other sexual encounters.

"Anyway, what's up between Nick and you, Mia?" one of the girls asked. 

"It's kind of a game, you know? It all started when I tried to teach him a lesson about judging a book by its cover. From the first day he thought I was a two goody shoes, so I let him think that, and then I proved him wrong"

"And we all know how much he hates not being right!" Karen said. We all laughed. We hadn't had a girls talk in quite a lot of time.

"And what about you, gurl?" I asked her. "What's up between you the older Donovan?" Very deep inside, I was kind of afraid to get the answer. I didn't know why, but I definitely didn't like the idea of them getting back together. Selfish Mia! Stop it!