8. Everybody hates Mondays

Chapter nº8. Everybody hates Mondays

AN: i'm sorry, but i've just realised i published the last chapter "My last first day" before the previous one, "Not a morning person", so if you haven't read that one, it's already there, it's number 6 :)

I spent my recess in Senior Office. And they told me that I had to come at lunch time. How annoying! Beautiful first day...

In periods three and four, I had Maths.

I made the mistake of sitting between Liam and Karen. They talked the whole class, and it was really entertaining, but I didn't pay any attention to the class at all. The result: the teacher hated me. He thought I was an exchange student that only wanted to cause trouble. But at least I had enjoyed myself. 

I wouldn't even bother describing lunch time. It was a total waste of time. Paperwork and stuff like that. Nothing really important; but P.E, my next subject, was hell. 

I had classes with Liam again, but this time he hang around with Nick the whole time. And my "brother" did as promised; he pretended that I didn't exist or he didn't know me at all. I have to admit it wasn't that bad that last bit, except that he kept all the girls from talking to me. And how did he do that? Very simple: he just talked with them. It was amazing how easy to distract these girls were. 

I felt kind of invisible; and I hate being invisible. But I could actually use it for my own profit. 

I retreated to a corner and just sat there. Eventually, Liam saw me and left Nick's side to come to me. Mission accomplished. 

"Hey, are you alright?" He was concerned about me. How sweet...

"Actually, not" I said with fake sobs. "Nick is making my life impossible. He doesn't want me to have friends!"

That sounded really childish. Anyway...

"Fuck him. You know I am your friend"

I hugged him and from over his shoulders I saw Nick looking in our direction. He didn't seem very happy. 

I gave him my best smile and that made it. He was definitely on a bad mood now. 

I only had one period of Biology and my day would be officially over. 

Maybe it would turn out to be not such a bad day after all.