Pine Springs Temptation

Chapter 6
Seth's POV

"Really Jeremy why didn't you change back before you came out", Seth yelled! "I am sorry I didn't have any clothes so either she passes out from seeing me as a wolf or for my gorgeous naked body", said Jeremy. "I don't think she would had passed out over that", said Seth laughing. "I don't know man your sister likes looking at my naked body", said Jeremy.

"I don't want to hear about my sister's and yours love life". "One day you will when you find her, you will be the one giving me unwanted information", said Jeremy laughing. Once we reach the house I carried my princess upstairs to my room. I wanted her scent on my bed. I couldn't wait till I could share the bed together.

I woke up and when I look around I notice I was in a huge bed. It was so soft I almost didn't want to get out of it. "Finally you wake up", Lizzie coming into the door. "What happen?" "How much do you remember?" "I went for a run and ran into my mom's boss's son Joel. Then...I don't remember anything after that, which is strange. I must had hit my head." "Your head is fine my brother caught you". "Oh yeah I do remember Seth coming out to check on me."

"Your mom has called already, it seems you have plans tonight. She is asking for you to come home". "I wonder what it could be?" "Delilah can I ask you a question?" "Yeah sure". "Do you like my brother?" I started laughing because what do I tell her. My relationship with Seth was complicate. "Lizzie it didn't matter if I did I know I am way out of his league." "That is where you are wrong", said Lizzie walking out the door.

Seth took me home, but it was awkward for some reason. We pulled up to my house, and I hesitate for a second because I did like him, but wasn't sure of his feelings for me. "Thanks for the ride". "Anytime princess." "I guess I will see you Monday at school?" "Yeah I will be there." Before I got out of the car he grab my wrist and said "be careful tonight".

He was always talking in riddles. I was never good at riddles so he was driving me crazy. Why couldn't he say what he really meant? "Mom I am home". "Oh good you are home. I have a surprise for you, look what I got you to wear on your date with Joel tonight", said an excited Mollie. I was dumbfounded, why didn't I know I had a date before she did?

"Mom I don't have a date tonight". "You do sweetie he will be here at seven". "I am not going!" "Delilah just give him a chance. You deserve some happiness." "Mom I can find my own date", I said marching upstairs. I got to my room and was so mad I could probably spit fire. (Knock knock) "Hey can I come in", asked Heidi? "Yeah you can she can't".

"Delilah it won't be that bad, and besides he is gorgeous", said Heidi. "Looks are not everything!" "Delilah why are you objecting? Do you like someone else?" "I just want to know the reason why she is pushing me toward him?"

"Mom yelled for me to come down the stairs at a quarter till seven. Every step I took felt like I was walking to my death. I know it wasn't that bad, but why couldn't I choose who I would date? I couldn't wait till I turned eighteen and she could no longer force for me to do what I didn't want to do.

I walk down the stairs and I saw Joel waiting for me. His eyes were about to pop out of his head. My mom got me a black dress a little shorter than what I usually wear. It was strapless with one off the shoulder. If I was going out with anyone else I would had been happy for the attention. I put my hair up and I applied my makeup a little darker than I usually did.

"You look beautiful", said Joel. "Yes sweetie you do", said mom. "Let me take a picture". Really it isn't like this was prom, but I still put on my fake smile. "Are you ready", asked Joel? Was I ready, hell no , but ready for the night to be over so I plaster on a smile and let him lead me to his car.