A terrible childhood(a renesmee cullen story) chapter 8 (Renesmee's POV)

thalia was my best firend it was not ending like this next time i see her i am apoligzind to her. The draged on then there she was i ran up to her stoped and grabbed her arm to stop her the bell rang she said(what are you doing i am going to be late) then i said(listen to me i am sorry i forgot about dibbes if your still upset you can have him) noo what did i just say what if she says ok noo i am pregent with his baby please said no please say no then she said(i would you know what i will ask him) then i said(ssssuuurreee) i couldnt beilive what i just offered that i started to cry after she walked away i went to sit in Jacob's car for the next 4 periods......................

-------------------------------------------------------------JACOB'S POV----------------------------------------------------------------

I walked out of my only class without renesmee i would see her next period and then her friend thalia ccame up too me and said(hey boy) i looked around for renesmee i didnt see her then i said(hey where is renesmee) then she said(why) that told me evrything she knew but she wanted something back in return then i said(because i love her and i am worried) then she said(ohh i think she left umm she started crying after i said i would try to ask you out) she left no she is in my car i bet then i said(thanks i know where she is) then before i left she said(can i come i have to apoligze) then i just nodded me head yes i wonder if she knew renesmee's pregent probly not i wont say anything i walked outside and there she was sitting my car crying her little heart out i ran to the car with thalia right behind.

-------------------------------------------------------Renesmee's POV-----------------------------------------------------------------

I looked up too see Jacob and my best friend running toward the car when they reached the i opened the door and thalia and jacob ran to me i hugged jacob and then i hugged my best friend and said(jacob can i tell her) and then he nodded his head yes she looked confuse then i said(thalia i have to tell you something but you cant tell anyone even know how mad you get at me ok well i am pregent) then she said(who's thee father) then i said(Jacob) we stood there then she said(yahh my friend is pregent hey cant i be the long lost aunt) then i said(sure) everything was fine once again......................................