A terrible childhood(a renesmee cullen story)chapter 12

I woke in the morning i hope Jacob was home this time i walked down the stairs more careful i looked for him everywhere then i found a note for me from Jacob:

nessie,

i am sorry i am leaveing you.

i read that much and then i realize he is making me take care of myself and his baby he didnt want to be this baby's father anymore.then i read more..........

i love you it is just i can't take the pussure,i am so sorry i didnt want to do this but i am leaveing you and not coming back no one can stop me and it is best if i dont ever see you or that child again bye forever.

                                                                             -jacob

i dropped the pecie of paper and feel on my knees he was braking up with me NO how could he, i need him he was all i got i cant go back to my family i geuss i am on my own i started to cry and said(god how could you what did i ever do to you to deserve this huh are you happy you got what you want no one loves me, no one loves me not my dad,mom,grandma,papa,uncles,and aunts,and even jacob i even hate myself why do you have to bully me i never did it to you if  i were you i would of helped me out not ruin my life anymore as it is thanks god you got what you wanted.you got what you wanted.) i couldn't stop cry i cried myself to sleep every night..........................

i was now 9 months pregent and soo was emily i havent heard of jake or emily or the pack but, thalia was there for the whole time i needed her she is the best friend everyone would want. i was now in the hospital giving birth to my baby girl lovelly...................................

She was so beautyful she had Jacobs big brown eyes she was tan like Jake's she looked like me she had high cheek bones like Jake, she was so small she was everything anyone would ever want i never wanted to let her go she was beautyful i would do anything for this beautyful baby i would protect her of course, she was a werewolf like Jacob, but she was everything to me nothing can get between me and her  i would do anything for this perfect baby named lovelly she would be mine forever....................................