A terrible childhood( a renesmee cullen story) chapter 11

but with him there sometimes it didnt help so i called thalia and emily to come and talk us girls because jacob and sam will be putting up cribs and buying baby stuff and shoping for food so when they showed up i was still in bed rest for 1 more month i was now 6 months pregent of course so was emily.Then i was totally lost in my thought i didnt realize everyone was trying to get my attion i said(yea what ) then they said(good now i will be back later you emily stay in bed thalia will get you guys everything ok) then i said(sure guys bye) and then i kissed Jake and then they were gone...............

Emily,me,and thalia were sitting there and then thalia said(ok what are you name you are babies wait you never told me there genders yet) then i said(  i dont know about what she is naming her's but mine is a baby girl and her name is lovelly) then emily said(i love that name well mine is a boy and his name is Noel because he is born on chirstmas or close to it ) then i said( that is an awesome name hey you remeber that day we found out 2months ago what they are you remember Jacob and sam giving each other looks) then thalia said(those are extermly awesome name you guys and what happened) then emily said(yea that was weird wait do u think they think that are babies will imprint) then all of a sudden it popped in my mind then i said(emily they will both be werewolfs and they could imprint oh my they could be they will just be friends until there frist phrase)the conversation ended there of course thalia new the scerct now but now i wonder will my baby even last that long...................................................

the boys came home and cooked for us we all eat and then emily and sam left and then thalia left and Jacob said(hey what did ya guys talk about?) then i tuirned my head and walked away i didnt want to talk about i could already feel the tears comeing on then Jake was in front of me i wasnt suspose to be out of bed but i felt fine then he said(what happened) then i said(nothing) then he said(you dont cry over nothing) then i said(i just want to go to bed) i almost screamed then i walked upstairs with Jake standing dumb struck i didnt mean to be like that i geuss i should apoigize next time i saw him but he never came upstairs i heard the door open and close i called his name no reply i must of caled him like 30times he wouldnt answer i was worred were was he is he alright...............