A terrible childhood(a renesmee cullen story) chapter 9 (Renesmee's POV)

i was so happy me and tahlia chould be friends again i was now 1month pregent now when i am 4months they can tell me what it is a boy or girl emily was excited to find out too whaat she was have i had a lump on my stomach i couldnt go to school but thalia brings me mine and Jake's homework and she would stay help me and emily out with thing sence jacob and sam were always busy so emily was always here i loved cooking for the pack because it was something to do from morning to lunch we would sleep and from after lunch to dinner we would sleep so all day we slept.

once i had a dream where a had a beautyful baby boy and that he died right after he was born i woke up screaming and jacob and the pack were right there next to me when i woke up they were all so worried emily was sitting right next to me scared half-to-death and they asked if i was ok i said(yea)i lied but then Jacob wanted to make sure so he stayed there all day while the others worked.

i was so happy the months were pasting by so fas i was now 3 months and so was emily 1 more month and we would find out what gender the babies are,me and emily slept all day once we forgot to make food the boys can back alittle anger and then they saw we worked all day yesterday we were woped if we could we would stay up all day if we could but they could tell we tryed because we had tons food set out the pack put everything away.

once emily came down from the bathroom and sliped and fell down the stairs she screamed for me too help her and when she screamed for help the boys were coming in the house they ran to the stairs but i was alright there helping her up i almost fell by helping her up but sam grabbed my arm i was so happy he was standing right next to me and then me and sam and emily and jacob went to Jacobs room and then sam said no more work until the babies are born because it was ok at frist and now it is to dangerous to leave us alone Jacob and emily and i and sam agreeed.

ok today was the day me and emily found out what were haveing i couldnt wait to find out so was jake and sam jess have you ever seen i guy jump up and down if you havent i have it is hularious well this shall be funny when we all find out...........................