A terrible childhood(a renesmee cullen story) chapter 1

i woke up in the morning feeling the same scaried to even get out of bed but i had school all i wanted to do is never leave my room but i had no choice i had to face my fears i had school with my mom and dad and everyone else and Jake nothing felt the same anymore after my birth i feel like it is all my fault like what my dad said once we were all fighting he said it was all my fault this ever happen if i wasnt there things would be great but mom disagree's with what my father says  once my dad slapped my me once when we were in school i am terrified of them i got out of bed slowly  and got dress and went down stairs and got breakfest of course mom and dad was fighting everyone was trying to stop them but it was worthless nothing would stop them even in school they  would pass notes fighting on paper i am so upset sometimes i felt like running away but you cant run from yourself and also jake always was here to help me but it would never stop now it was time for school we drove to school yes i thought slinents for once then they started to fight oh no i spoke too soon when we got into the schools parking lot and parked i jumped out not wanting to listen and ran human speed to jake's car crying he wrapped me in one of his bear hugs and said(whats wrong) i said(there there fighting again) then he said(whats wrong now) i said( i dont know i dont want to listen to them Jake can i sleep at your house this weekend) because it was friday and i didnt matter we weren't dateing anyway we were just friends i love him but i dont know if he likes me back so i didnt bother then he said(yea you can) then i said i little cheered up( thanks) then i gave him a hug and said(your the best person and the only person i can trust) i was going to say more but i stoped there then the day dragged on i went to lunch and sat down and saw that mom and dad we sitting togther fighting i sighed and Jak looked at me and i put my head down the wasnt getting any better i didnt talk as much i just signed and cryed to everyone who said hi then i was so happy when the day was done i ran outside looking for jake and he sat on his hood i pushed my way through the crowed and jumped on his hood he said( are you ready) i said(yea) then we got in his car and we left and when we left i saw my mom and dad fighting and then i signed and looked out the window the hole way there...................