chapter 21

Renesmee's POV

i decide i would bring Lovelly with Jacob we Pulled up outside my house and i walked to the Door and walked in and said "Mom Get everyone together i need to talk to all you Guys" Then i walked upstairs and gave Jacob are Baby as soon as i got upstairs Esme Pulled me into a hug and so did Mom and To my suprise Dad then i hugged him the longest then he said "Renesmee I am so sorry the only reason i didn't like you was because you almost killed your mom and i was mad at your mom for not getting rid of you but i am pretty Glad that were all here i wish you didn't leave so Quickly and got Pregent But hopefully you will forgive me Please Renesmee" then i said "That is what i am here to talk about" i looked down then he looked at me and said "Whats Going on Renesmee" then i said "alot right now a pack just Kiddnapped lovelly but we got her back but seth got bite but he is fine" then My dad said " Can i See Lovelly" then i said "Yea but i don't fully trust you yet so you don't to hold her" then he said "Understandable" i grabbed Lovelly and turn her towards everyone they all awed and said "She is Beautyful" then i said "Thanks" then My Phone Viberated in Pocket I Took it out as soon as i Gave Jacob the Baby i looked at it, it was a call it was Emily i walked away from everyone and said "Hello" then she screamed "He Had a Heart attach" then i screamed "Clamed down whats wrong" then she said "Jacob's" she was cut off by a howl in the air i ran to Jacob and said "Jacob your Dad he had a Heart attach" then he said "What is that why there howling He is not dead is he" i put my head up and said "I don't Know Go Now" i Grabbed then Baby and i said "Carlisle" then Carlisle Nodded his Head and i ran out the Door and saw jacob Jump in mid air and shift then he stopped and Howled and Started to run i was Right behind him in tears hopefully Billy was ok.................