A terrible childhood(a renesmee cullen story) chapter 2

When we finelly got there it was more peaceful then my house i liked it here we went inside then Billy came into the room i wish i lived here i was better than at my house i walked to the couch billy looked at me and studied my face and then finelly broke the silents(hey kids how was school) then i said(terrible i dont know about jake) then jake said (i dont know really) billy knew better than to ask what happened i felt bad the whole day because jake missed patol to make sure i was ok i love him i dont know what to do about it i dont know should i tell him i had questions and i need answers so i decide  to tell him but i didnt want to ruin are friendship i had too many questions...........

i decide i would tell him on la push beach i wanted us to be alone so when he walked in his room and i asked if  we could go to the beach he said(sure come on) we walked to la push beachwe walked and then i stop and he said(whats wrong) i looked him and took i deep breath and said(look i dont know if you like me back because i liked you wait i dont like you i love you when i am with you i am happy when i see you i wish i could hug you never leave your side you protect me you there for me but the problems is do you love me?) i looked at him he looked at me like he was hit with a bullet  i knew it i knew he dont like me not at all we were just friends and i ruined it i ruined what could of happened he opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out i was afraid of this i was afraid that he doesnt want to see me ever again that  he would say we werent meant to be maybe i was over reacting i wait for him to speak but i was afraid of his answer........