A terrible childhood(a renesmee cullen story) chapter 3(Renesmee's POV)

i looed at him and waited for atleast 5mins before he spoke then he said( i have a question before i tell you) i just looked at him he took a deep breath then said(Frist of all did you think that explaination will convine me and what the hell your worried i will say no do you live on the side of the stupid road and of course i care and protect you everyday and seriously what am i the only person on this world you can trust and that you think i likes you.. is that the reason you came for me to fall for the game well let me tell you.........) he screamed and trailed off i looked at i knew it i knew he hated me anger ran through me and i was so upset i started to cry and said( how could you i loved you and yes it seems like i live on the side of the road and if you loved me i would have convned you if you loved you me you wouldnt said that i did this to to feel safe once again but you seem to hate me but i try to make us work people at school said we were perfect but i geuss they were you know i will leave you alone and not bother you anymore i am done i will leave now bye JACOB BLACK) i screamed and then ran to his house i grabbed all of my stuff then when i was about to leave jacob came in and billy came into the room looking at us then i said(i will go back to the house of hell bye Jacob and i will leave you alone forever)i cried and walked out Jacob stood there watching me run of and i went home to the house hell called as my home i walked in and my dad screamed(what the hell is wrong with you) then he hit my mom i throw my bag to the ground and ran to moms side and said still crying(what the hell is wrong with you leave mommy alone what did she ever do to you)everyone was looking at me and my dad and he went to hit me and everyone screamed to him(no) i said(dad stop right now hitting people is not going to help ) he had stop mid and the pulled back then swing and then he hit me in the face i fell to the ground i cover my face looking suprised that he hit me then i pushed myself  againest the wall and cryed everyone looked at me and then mom was so angry she kick him throught the wall she ran to me and asked if i was ok but all i wanted was Jake i reached formy bag and pulled out my phone and texted Jake.......................