A terrible childhood(a renesmee cullen story) chapter 16

We sat like that for 10mins. and then emily said(umm renesmee) then i said(yea) then she said(are you ok) then i said(no i am his baby girl and he throw me out of his life i would never do that jake would you ever do want he did to me to lovelly) then he said( i would never) then i said( he abused me for 16years i am not giving in now) then jake put his arm around me and then thalia walked and walked to me and said(renesmee he loves you and misses you) then i gasped and said( he pushed me away that was his desion not mine so i love him of course because i am his baby girl i gave up after he abused me so many times when i was scared to see him when i never want to leave my room i thought things would get better but they just got worse) then she said(but he is sorry) then i said( if he was sorry he would of said sorry along time ago and do you think he is sorry after what did he just foght me to try to kill my baby while you people stood there dumb struck you guys watched why) then Jacob said( we were shocked he would do that) then i said(Jacob you saw him hurt me before you stood up for me before why not now he was trying to kill me and are baby or should i say my baby at least i protect her) then got up and grabbed my baby and walked back and forth i knew i was right  then he said( at least....)i cut him off and said(at least what you watched )then he said(no i was going to say at least i am going to be a better father to her then your dad was too you) then i said(you left and then came back and then watched are baby and my almost die yes your suck a great father) the sam said(STOP) then we all looked at him and then he said(Jacob i agree you shouldnt of left but you didnt watch you gril almost die)then i said(yes you did) that is it i am leaveing i grabbed my stuff and the babies everyone looked at me i ran around the house and then Jacob said(where are you going?) and then i said( as far from here as possible) then he said(your not going anywhere) the was blocking all the doors and then i saw and open window i put a coat on lovelly and they said(how are you getting out) i point to the window i grabbed lovelly and i got in a crouch and then jacob,sam,embry,paul,seth,leah jumped at me and it was to late i jumped to the window and then jumped it was a 4 story house and when i landed the pak was shifting and chaseing my i ran i as fast as i could and then i cross on to another tribes terrory the jake jumped up and howled but he wasnt allow to past the pack shifted back and sam said(get of here before the other wolves come and then i said(no) and then ran faster  you heard so many howls it  was crazy and when i was out of there site 6 wolves surrounded me..............................................

--------------------------------------------------------------

ok there is a mix up in here but everystory needs a shock any way time for the question?

what do think happens?

does she stay or go back?

Does this new pack kill her and lovelly because renesmee's a vampire?

answer all these questons and comment

vote

fan

=)

keep reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!