A terrible childhood(a renesmee cullen story) Chapter 20

RENESMEE'S POV

Ring,Ring,Ring

Door bell rang and rang i ran down the stairs and went to the door i was still crying it was all my fault she was gone i shouldn;t of fell asleep i opend the door to find a note on the door it said :

 If you ever want to see your baby again stop looking because we have her she does not fit with a vampire and werewolf parents or that pack she will be are's for now on so move on with your life your NOT GETTING HER BACK.

The was left open i  was on my knees and i heard i car put open and people screaming it was emily and thalia and Sam and Embry The Girls Got to me Frist i handed Sam the note he handed it to embry then to the girls and then sam said " Stay Here " he ran into the woods and then he Howled and came back with Jacob, Leah, Seth, and the Others Jacob ran to me they handed him the Note then Sam said " we don't kn.." Jacob cut he off and said " we do" then everyone looked at Jacob he said" i followed Lovelly sent to the other side the other pack The Shadow Pack They got her" i started to get up and i ran there as fast as a could as soon i as i got there the others were behind me i was so Pissed i wanted my baby back other wolves got around us the pack shifted and the wolves attched me well tryed i kicked them and punched them and then i got to the Alpha i screamed "GIVE ME MY BABY BACK NOW" then i kick him and went to there village and i found her sent it was in a house far to the Left i ran there and when i ran in 4 girls were there with her they were the mates of the wolves i beat i hissed and Jacob was behind me he walked passed me to the girls the one girl tighted her grip on MY BABY then i walked over and grabbed my baby and said "Think twice before taking a werewolf/Vampire baby from another Pack " and with that i ran all the way home with the pack behind me only seth got hurt Sam was running with him in his arms and then when he got on are side i turned around and Gave Seth My baby he smiled at me and i smiled back while he held my baby we all ran inside and set Seth on the Couch while he held Lovelly in his arms one of the wovles bit his leg Leah was right beside him and so was Sam i grabbed my baby and held her and Jacob grabbed her from me and hugged her to his chest and said " I love You Lovelly" and then i went upstairs and went to bed with Lovelly and Jacob i smiled and this i held her tighter and jacob was closer to feel any movement i was so happy we had are baby back we were finally a family and tommorrow i have to talk to my parents this should be fun :(................................