A terrible childhood(a renesmee cullen story)chapter 15

I was sitting there my baby was out of my arms people were hold me down and i remembered what happen i think seth imprint on my baby then i screamed and punched who was trying to hold me down then i sscreamed(GIVE ME MY BABY) then i realized it was sam,embery,pual,Jacob and leah were holding me down i at least punched seth 6 times and sam4times and leah 3times jacob 4times embry 1once paul 7times they wouldnt let me go then i realized that my family was here i screamed my dad walked to my baby that was laying on the couch i screamed(LEAVE HER ALONE) then he said(no after she is gone i will get Jacob and then your comeing with us) then i sadi(no) i broke out of the packs group and every pack member got in front of my baby emily sat behind all of us then my dad grabbed my hair and throw me to the ground got up while he made his way to my baby i was crying the other family stood dumbstruck while he hit me and thrown me to the groud i jumped in front of him he just in front of my baby i looked like everyone in the room was stadus no one moved to help or block it seemed only me and my dad and my baby then i screamed(i thought you loved me you were my dad and and i am your baby girl how could you just kick me out of your life) then he said( i never loved you and never will) then i said( then you stay away from my baby i would love her forever unlike you she is always first and i aint going to sit back and watch my baby be killed i aint like you) then everyone seemed to come alive when i said that they all turned to me and even my famliy stared(how could you throw me right out of your world) then he said( move) then i said(no) then he went to grab me every one moved mom grabbed his arm and carlisle,emmett,jasper pushed him back and the others looked at me like if they could the say sorry they would then he said(go to hell renesmee) then i said( i wont because at least i love something or someone unlike you) then he said(i love someone) then i said( who would that be) then he said(i love you renesmee) then i screamed(LIE LIES THERE ALL LIES THAT COME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH I LOVE YOU BUT NOW WHEN YOU SAY IT NOW IT IS A LIE THAT IS ALL YOU DO) then everyone looked at me and like they would say we know then i grabbed my baby and said( i tryed dad all you do is push me away i loved you but now thing changed and i tryed to not have this happened but god hates me i thought things would change they only get worst ) then i ran upstairs i felt tonz of people behind me it was emliy and noel her baby he looked beautyful he had blue eyes tan skin and black hair he looked like sam and emily a little bit of emily.  and Jacob was behind her with sam and the pack i saat down on my bed and listen and then i heard footsteps and the door close and then we all sat there in slience..............................................