A terrible childhood(a renesmee cullen story) chapter 17

the cricle me and closed me in and then they saw a baby in my arms 2shifted back and the stood 2 feet away and the tall one said(give us the baby you leech) then i said( i am not a leech i am half vampire and no i am not giving you this baby) then he said(that is why you smell different give us the baby and then i said(no she is mine) then the said( your a vampire and well half human but this baby is a werewolf she is not yours) then  they stepped forward i got in a croch and hissed and said(she is mine ) they said (give us the baby ) then jacob was right behind me and the wolves went behind the two boys and then Jacob said(no this is her baby) the he said(stay out of this) then he said(no ) then they said(you came alone ) then he said(no) and then sam came out of the bushes and then the rest of the pack came out i looked at there wolves and ares man ares were huge we would crush them and then they said( this not her baby) then Jacob grabbed my baby and then i wrapped my arms around jacob everyone on the other side and then said( the babys is yours and hers then i said(yes) then there alpha shift man the alpha was small and then he said( which one of you is the aphla) then i said(isn't it ovesious) then he said(no there all so big) then i said(sam) then sam stepped forward and then the aphla said(take your pack and go back to your land leave the girl and the baby) then sam said(we will go back but we leave nothing) then he said(fine take the girl leave the baby) then i said(hell no you will have to go through me) then he said(that will happen) then Jacob handed me the baby and said(no it wont not with my pack around) then jacob backed up and sam grabbed me andpulled me away from Jacob and then Jacob jumped forward and shifted and growled everything happened so fast sam shifted and wolves jumped at me and tried to get the baby and i got scratched on my arm i was bleeding at least my baby was safe in my arms when the fight ended i was still dripping blood and the other pack started running and then we went back to are side and ran to the house i walked and then the pack came in Jacob ran to me......................