Hood Vibes One

Hood Vibes One | 1 Thang About It

🍉Jordyn🍉

I knew when we made it to the airport that wasn't nothing good going to come from this week long trip. Well maybe I'm over exaggerating.

Jaylin came to pick us up and he was more than happy to see us. I mean the last time he saw me, I had just ha the twins fifteen months ago.

"let me get them." He took the car seats from Hazel and I and strapped them in the car. I made sure that he did it correctly.

"I hear you big ballin'." He said as soon as we got settled in his car. I cheesed.

"Sum like that." I replied. He smacked his teeth and pulled out the parking lot.

"Girl mama told me you making almost three hundred thousand a year. That solid gold on ya wrist tell it all. I'm proud of you though lil sis." Jaylin replied.

"Nigga what about me!" Hazel said from the back seat. He glanced at her from the rear view mirror and smirked at her.

"Oh I forgot chu' was back there." Jaylin laughed. Hazel rolled her eyes and smacked him in the back of the head.

"No you didn't fool." She laughed. He chuckled.

"I know." Jaylin laughed.

Twenty minutes later we pulled up the familiar road to my mother's house. I sighed because it was now or fucking later. He pulled up the driveway and parked in the driveway. Jaylin shut the car off and we stepped out the car. I stretched my limbs and took out my keys.

Jaylin grabbed the twins whom were still sleep and Hazel followed behind me. I unlocked the front door and let Jaylin in first.

"They need to wake up." Jaylin groaned setting the car seats in te living room.

"Mama!" I called. Looking around, I noticed that she had redecorated since the last time that I had visited.

"Jordyn! Oh my God, my baby!" She came running downstairs with raim on her trail. I met her halfway and she brought me into a tight hug rocking us back in forth.

"You look rich bitch!" She squealed looking over my jewelry. We all shared a small laugh.

"Hey raim." I greeting him.

"Wassup million bucks." He replied.

"Oh my God, my babies!" She ran over to the sofa to look at Aumurie and Aurora. They had woke up and were staring at her like she was a crazy woman. Aurora started whinning and my mother pouted.

"Don't start crying when you see me." She unbuckled Aurora and picked her up. She started talking to her and rocking her back and forth. Jaylin picked aumurie up and she started giggling and smiling.

"Nana." She started babbling.

"She said she love me more." Jaylin said. My mama smacked him.

"Don't be hatin ma." Jaylin teased. They switched off twins and Aurora just stared at him while sucking on her fists that was in her mouth.