Hood Vibes Eight

Hood Vibes Eight | Love And Lust

× cloud nine ×

I opened the door, not forgetting to wave at the red Mercedes backing out my driveway. It was eight o'clock and dark out and jaybee and I had the time of our lives. We went to lunch, saw a movie and afterwards walked the pier and saw the sunset. We talked about almost everything.

The lights were off so I assumed that everyone was either sleep or downstairs in the movie theater. I closed the door and locked it and put the code in to the alarm. I was about to flip on the lights when someone grabbed me from behind.

"Ahh." I screamed elbowing the person in the face. I was dropped down to the floor and I went to turn the light on to see Trey holding his face and laughing.

"Your scary ass elbowed me G." Trey laughed and I smacked my teeth and hit him over the head with my purse.

"Why you do thatttaaa." I dragged out cause I was literally scared for my life a few seconds ago. Trey stood up and pulled me into a hug.

"I'm sorry bestfriend but I had to get you. I was coming from getting some water when I saw y'all pull up. Everyone in the theater downstairs. Also before you go, angel left cause her and Avori got into it. She called ya kids ugly and called you a loose pussy bitch that fucked the whole crew." Trey informed me. I scrunched my face up. I know that bitch ain't call my kids ugly. She can call me all she want to but she called my kids ugly which made me mad.

"I'll beat that bitch ass. Talking about my kids. Her ass is ugly." I rambled while putting my keys and purse on the hanger by the door. Trey laughed.

"Best friend yo pussy loose?" Trey eyed me with a smirk. I mushed him in his head.

"Boy watch out! Don't try me like I just be opening my legs for anyone!" I walked past him and went into the kitchen to grab me a snack to eat.

"You know I'm just playing don't get mad at me." I heard Trey say from behind me. I ignored him and reached in the cabinet and got me a bag of hot fries and a fruit cup since I wanted both.

"Jay you mad at me?" Trey asked dragging me back by my waist. I elbowed him in his side but he didn't let me go.

"Can you let me go?" I snapped trying to get out of his grip but he was holding on too tight.

"No cause you mad at me and you know I ain't mean it like that. You know how we joke and you know I know you only had three bodies in you." Trey replied.

"Ok can you let me go?" I said nonchalantly just to piss him off and it did. He turned me around and pressed me up against the tall cabinets. I gave him a straight face and he mugged me.

"Stop playing with me." He pushed up against me and I started to laugh at him.

"Mooveeee Trey before someone come up here and think it's something going on between us." I laughed trying to push him away but he wasn't budging. A part of me always questioned whether Trey liked me or not, it was always unclear, and I never asked him either. That would just make shit weird. Just like it felt weird right now. I never thought or seen Trey like anything else and him being pressed up against me made that clear to me.

"Man fuck them, you gon stop being mad at me. Until then, I'm staying right here." Trey said putting his hands up against the cabinets.