Hood Vibes Seven

Hood Vibes Seven | Next To You

My Husband Jaybee In The Multi Media

» moment of truth «

"You take me higher,higher than I ever been babe." Turning around from the stove, I turned to look at trey. This negro was singing rihanna higher to aurora while aumurie was temple run on his phone.

"NOOO nooo no.!" Aurora yelled shaking her head repeatedly. I laughed. She was a trip, but then again, I'll scream too if my ears were ringing too.

"Shut up trwey." Zadiya little cute self yelled while bouncing in amber's lap. I laughed while turning off the eye on the stove and taking the bacon from the skillet and sitting the strips of pork on some paper towels so that the grease would drain off. I checked the biscuits in the oven and saw that they were done so I grabbed the pot holders and took them out and sat them on the stove.

Breakfast was light today considering that I didn't really feel like cooking a thing. I cooked small pancakes for the children and Pillsbury layers biscuits, bacon, and eggs for everybody else.

"You got a smart ass mouth." Trey told zadiya.

I got some plates out so that I could feed the kids. I had brought a little kiddie table set a while ago from ikea but I've never had the time to put it together. August set it up a little while ago so that's where the girls will be eating at for now on. After setting the table with the plate, napkins, and juice I called them to the table. Zadiya was the first one at the table she dropped amber's phone and got the hell on.

"We're all gonna sit at the table and act like civilized people." Trey said coming into the kitchen and going to the sink so that he could wash his hands. Angel and Avori came upstairs right after her said that.

"Good morning, all yall ugly asses." Avori spoke. Laughing anajay shook her head, I just knew that she was finna get on his ass.

"Boy you can't call nobody ugly. Go fix yo stank ass breath." Anajay said making us crack up. I swear this girl had no chill at all. I guess it ran in the family. Angel stood in the corner unbothered just picking at her chipped ass crusty ass nails. Which reminded me, I needed to go get a new set.

"Everybody's eating at the table! So fix ya'll plates and head to the dining room we need to have fam time." Hazel said fixing her plate. I was standing behind her waiting because I was next.

Finally everyone got situated in the dining room. It was anajay, trey, me, and then amber on one side and the other august, avori , angel and hazel. I don't know who had it worst, me or hazel. I had to sit in front of her and see her treacherous face but hazel had to sit beside her. Everyone was enjoying the food in silence until angel opened her mouth.

"So, how was everyone's night?" I rolled my eyes internally.

"Awesome, I had fun." Amber broke the ice.

"It was lit, met someone." August answered with a mouthful of food. Anajay looked at me and I just knew she was about to be petty in one way, shape, or form. We're like twins.

"You ain't the only one who met someone last night. Who else met someone, a potential bae?" Anajay said. Amber started cracking up and everyone else looked confused, well except for avori, he looked not so damn happy.