Hood Vibes Three

Hood Vibes Three | Worthy

🍉Jordyn🍉

"Good morning." Roach said coming Into the kitchen. I gave her a stiff head nod.

"Whats brackin." I replied turning my attention back to my laptop. I was doing online classes for college which is why I stayed home during the week. I continued typing away at my paper that was due at midnight. I just wanted to get it out the way. Writing wasn't a problem for me.

I felt eyes on me and glanced up to see her staring at me. Like damn she was worst than Avori.

"Uh can I help you?" I asked her. She leaned over the counter and pursed her lips.

"Actually I have a question." She stated. I raised and eyebrow and waved my hand motioning her to ask away.

"Do you know if Avori is still in love with you?" She asked. I looked at her weirdly.

"What kind of question is that?" I questioned her.

"Can you just answer the question." She demanded. I gave her a warning look before answering.

"I know he still is." I answered truthfully. She bit her bottom lip and when I thought she was about to leave she asked another question.

"How do you know?" I closed my laptop cause it looked like I wasn't going to be able to finish it at this moment.

"The way he looks at me. The small things he does. Plus you don't stop loving anyone over night." I told her.

"Anymore questions?" I asked in a bored tone.

"Yes, do you love Avori?" My eyes narrowed and I cleared my throat. Her questions we're really starting to piss me off.

"Yes I do. Not in a romantic way though." I answered in an annoyed tone. I put my head in my hands. She nodded.

"One more, how did you and Avori start having sex, lik-"

"I'm not stupid! One day I was horny as fuck. I started kissing his neck. I went and got a condom placed it in his hand and told him to fuck me. He obeyed and tore this pussy up. Anymore questions you have, go ask him." I said hopping off the stool. I left her standing there and went to go check on my children.

I opened the door to their room and Avori had already beat me to the punch. He was changing diapers. I went to see if he was doing it right. He was.

"Bye. I know what I'm doing." Avori shoed me away with an attitude. I backed away with my hands in the air.

"Alright snappy." I stood against the wall by the door watching him. He was changing diapers like a pro.

"Get out." He demanded. I furrowed my eyebrows and walked back towards him. I touched his shoulder and he shrugged away from me.

"Who pissed in your cereal?" I asked. He walked past me and out the room. I followed him and bumped into Hazel.

"What you do?" She questioned me. I shrugged. This time I don't even know what I did.