Hood Vibes Sixteen

Only updated because good vibes hit 200K🤗☺

Goal- 50 votes
20 comments

(Since y'all won't hit the last one😐)

🎲 a v o r i m e c k e n i 🎲

Avori laid across his bed watching a game on ESPN as his daughters laid across his lap sleeping after a long as day

Avori laid across his bed watching a game on ESPN as his daughters laid across his lap sleeping after a long as day. He had taken them to the park, they went to the mall and he got them a couple of outfits, then he took them to play with zadiya. After they got home he fed and bathed them and they fell asleep.

Being a father really changed Avori's life. He sometimes still couldn't believe that he was responsible for making two other humans but then again, he was fucking Jordyn without a condom. It was bound to happen eventually. Although he missed almost the first two years of their life he didn't plan on missing out on anything else. No birthday, dance recital, first day of school, first boyfriend, even when they get their periods. He was going to be there for it all. He didn't know he was capable of loving two human beings as much as he did.

Hearing the apartment door slam over the noise of the TV, avori sighed and threw his head up against the head board knowing that when she got to the room she was gonna want to start an argument. They had been arguing for the past two days non stop. If it wasn't one thing, it was another. Avori was starting to think that she was doing this shit on purpose.

A few seconds later, angel made her way into the room in her scrubs, hair tied up and her mk bag on her arm. She tossed her keys on the dresser before tossing her purse on the chair beside her side of the bed.

 She tossed her keys on the dresser before tossing her purse on the chair beside her side of the bed

"Hey how was work?" Avori tried to make conversation with his girlfriend. Angel completely ignored him, rolling her eyes at him in the mirror over the dresser.

"The fuck you mad for?" Avori asked her with as much attitude as she was giving him.

"Why are they still here?" She pointed to the girls who were peacefully sleeping without a care in the world. Avori turned his face up.