chapter 10

Bianca's POV
"Oh my goodness!" Raysa screams over the phone "you have to come done here B"
I let out an exasperated sigh. Bianca was modeling at a fashoin show down town and apparently they were short of models and Raysa wanted me to come done and apparently Connor was there also. I sighed again heavily thinking about what I was about to do.
"Fine" I said into the phone I will go.
I swept threw my cache of clothing and decided on a simple pair of black leggins and a black vest I put my hair in a loose bun and took up my car keys then left. As I drove all I could think about was the fact that Connor was there. What was he going to say when he saw me more important what was I going to say.
Connor's PoV
I threw my hands up in frustration as my mother franticly rampaged along the runway yelling a string of curses because a model just cancelled on her and Hailey was just being a pain in the bottox. She was all over me and showering me with hugs and occasional kisses on the cheek and it was seriously bugging me but since my mom was there I couldn't do anything. Anyways I noticed that one of the girls looked familiar and I remembered that she was Bianca's friend Raysa and then I thought maybe Bianca could be the fill in model. I mean she was pretty and has flawless skin and..........  my thoughts were interupted by the light that came from the entrance doors opening and in walked Bianca and life instantly got a lot better.
My mother saw her and motioned for her to come foward.
"Who are you and why are you here?" My mother inquired.
Bianca was a little held back at first but she answered.
"Uh um my name is Bianca and ...
My mom cut her off.
"Walk up and down this runway and do a spin for me"
She nervously stepped onto the runway and flawlessly rocked it. I could not take my eyes of her as she moved she walked the runway it was as if she was born to model or it could of just been me being me and liking Bianca. Anways after she was done mom gave her and approving nod and instructed me to take her to the fitting room. We waited until we were out of sight to converese.
"So" Bianca began "you're one of those fashoin gurues also?"
I laughed a little.
"I'm not really sure I mean my mom is a designer"
She laughed this time.
"Well it was very amsusing to watch you watch me model"
I felt my blood rushing to my face illuminating a bright shade of red.
She laughed at my blushing and gave me a playful punch.
"I think we're at the fitting room door" she says pointing to the brown door marked fitting room.
I opened the door for her and she entered and that was that.
Ok guys super sorry for the delayed update. Just that a lot of thimgs have been happening lately so I have not been updating often but I will try hope you enjoy this little update and thank you guys sooooooo much for the votes it means a whole lot to me. I really appriciate it guys enjoy your summer.