chapter 22

This chapter is the continuation of the previous chapter with mature content. I apologize for any inconvenience once again.
Connor's POV
So this is what it felt like to be in that heated moment of sexual desire. People have always told me that making love was a beautiful experience but now I knew it first hand. I was skeptical about kissing Hayley at first but I don't know the instant our tounges rolled I felt myself being pulled to her. She was the magnet and I was the pin.  Hayley hummed against my ear and then proceeded to shower my neck with soft delicate kissses. My body weakened and I knew that it wanted her. I removed my focus from her chest and towards her underwear area instead. We pulled apart. I took a deep breath never in my life had I imagined I would have this moment with Hayley. She looked at me her eyes changing from blue to a dark sexy black. She lay back on her bed and took my hand and placed it on the edge of her underwear. My body began to shake as I slowly pulled it off. After a moment of hesitation I slipped it off completely revealing Hayley in her complete natural form and well no words can explain how I felt at that moment in time. She looked like today's version of Diane De Poiters (prettiest woman in 16th century France and was known for having nude portraits done of her.)
I leaned forward my body hovering over hers. She began un buckling my belt. I kissed her and circled my fingers close to her opening. Something inside of me was resisting my urge to fully touch her... She unbuttoned my pants and I took a pause to take it off. Then I hovered over her again. Kissing her lips then trailing down her neck, across her chest and over her boobs. She let out a long slow moan. I decided to stop and let her take the lead. She smiled her eyes now so dark you couldn't see them.
"Connor," she whispered while walking with two hands down my legs "I want you to take me."
Her words lingered in my mind and then suddenly I was yanked out of this lustful fantasy and back into reality I tensed up amd it took all of my self control not to freak out.
"Hayley." I began in a soft tone "I don't think we should be doing this."
I was expecting her face to be sad or something but instead it was angry. Her face turned stone cold and her voice deep rich and hollow.
"Connor Stain you are my mate and we will have sex tonight and I will mark you tonight whether you agree or not."
My body shivered. I was getting afraid. I wanted to curl up in a ball and hide be invisible again. I loved being invisible because when I was invisible I never ended up in bed with any half human half animal creature who wanted to have sex with me.
I tried slowly backing away but she was stronger then me and pinned me down.
"You're not going anywhere sweetheart you're all mine . She said the word mine in a very possessive voice that sent shivers down my spine. I needed to find an escape otherwise this would end badly for me. Why was I so stupid. I had one instruction which was do not fall for Hayley. Yet here we were naked in her bed she kissed me and I grew weary of what would come next...
I may post one more chapter later tonight. Depends on how tired I am. Thanks for reading and voting and commenting