82☠

There's a Niall pov, it doesn't show much but there'll be another Niall POV soon and tbh it fucked me up while writing it okay.

There's also a Spencer POV (that's him up there) hopefully it'll explain a few things as to why he's so angry at Harry and stuff. Gotta cut him some slack yo 😛

Happy Reading xx

t.m.

✖️✖️✖️

N I A L L 👽

   "I just want to thank everyone for coming here today. It means a lot. It means that you all are taking one step towards healing yourselves and learning to be happy again," Jade spoke with a hint of nervousness in her tone, sky blue eyes making eye contact with everyone in the room.

  Today was the first day of her support group idea. I didn't expect many people to turn up, but loads of people did. Some people were there just to help Jade with organizing the support group, such as Dexter, Liam, and Damien. People actually attending the support group was Harry, Louis, Spencer and I. We were the people most affected by Scarlett's death, I would probably be the person least affected out of the four.

   "I am by no means a professional, but I am here for every single one of you. Here to comfort you and help you get through this, here to let you know that you are not alone. We all have one thing in common and that is grieving for the death of Scarlett," Jade spoke softly, eyes darting between each one of us hesitantly.

  We were all quiet, none of us making eye contact with Jade as she spoke to us. Harry had his tatted arms folded, sitting in the single armchair silently as he looked down onto his lap. Spencer and Louis whom sat together also had their gazes averted. I sat in my wheelchair, the only one actually paying full attention to Jade as she spoke. I could feel her anxiety radiated off of her next to me.

  Her hands were shaking slightly as she smiled nervously, but the awkward tension between all of us was just too much. Damien entered the room from the kitchen just as Jade paused to take a breath, carrying a tray of baked goods on it and setting it onto the coffee table. His thick brows furrowed when he noticed Jade's unusual nervous expression. He sighed heavily sitting down next to her, before parting his lips to speak.

   "I know some of you may think Jade is just being an annoying mother, nagging you about how she's there for you and etc. But seriously guys, she's just trying to help, we all are," Damien spoke, earning the attention of Louis and Spencer. Harry only flickered his gaze towards Damien and Jade before looking away.

   "What if we don't want help?" Spencer spoke up, his gaze cold and icy.

   "Then you're free to leave," Jade spoke in a slightly louder tone, a hint of annoyance in her words. She knew Spencer didn't want to be here because Harry was here.

   "Good, because I don't think I want to sit in on a support group for Scarlett's death, when her murderer is in it too," Spencer spoke lowly, his voice dripping with venom as he spoke his words indirectly referencing to Harry. Jade snapped, standing up with her eyes narrowed at him.

   "Spencer, stop it," she flared up, as I gripped my sides of my wheelchair nervously. Nervous because I was about to watch something big unfold before me.

   "Stop what? I'm allowed to speak freely aren't I? This is a support group after all?" Spencer sneered sarcastically, as Damien's expression held annoyance.

   "Yeah a support group, does the word 'support' mean nothing to you?" Jade argued back. "You and Louis both need to stop this!"

   "Stop what? Blaming the murderer for a death he committed. It's his fault she's gone!" Spencer exclaimed, causing Harry to snap now.