101☠

after re-reading some smut done by other writers my self-esteem for smut-writing has dropped drastically. BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS!

[WARNING: HEAVY HEAVY HEAVY SEXUAL CONTENT👅💦😏]

For those who don't like sexual content just don't read the damn chapter because the whole thing is just sexual content nothing else happens😌

Happy Reading xx

t.m.

✖️✖️✖️

S C A R L E T T 💣

"Do you want to try something different?" Harry broke away from the kiss to speak, gazing down at me with bright wild eyes.

"Like what?" I responded, breathless from the heavy making out we were currently doing.

After the 'lap dance' Harry gave me, we did nothing but lie in bed and make out, occasionally grinding every now and then but we weren't taking it further than that for now. I supposed we felt like we had all the time in the world, deciding to take the foreplay slow and see where it goes from then on. Harry's raspy voice pulled me out of my thoughts when he suggested something I have never tried before.

"How do you feel about being tied up?" he asked me with a smirk, his words sinking into head as I frowned lightly.

"Like bondage?"

"Exactly," he murmured lowly, staring at me with this dark lustful look in his eyes as he grasped my wrists with his hands and pulled them over my head. "I could tie your wrists up like this and have my way with you, give you the best birthday present ever," he whispered huskily into my ear, lips brushing it lightly as a shudder ran down my spine due to his words.

"Let's try it," I said without hesitation, watching Harry's smirk grow while he pushed himself off the bed to search for something to tie my wrists up.

He swung open the doors of the wardrobe, before rummaging through what was inside. He turned around, a sleek black tie wrapped around his ring-clad fingers. I was quickly reminded of the time I walked in on him and Natalie together, the shock was evident on my face when I found out he was into BDSM, or at least a mild version of it. I cringed inwardly at the memory, but it quickly disappeared when my gaze landed on Harry who crawled onto the bed.

My wrists were pulled above my head, secured to the headboard with the tie laced up tightly. Again, another memory flashed before my eyes causing me to inhale sharply. I was painfully reminded of the time I almost got raped by Andrei, the way my wrists were tied up now reminded me of how they were shackled over my head. My eyes squeezed shut as I pushed the memory away, locking it up and telling myself that I should forget it and relax. I reassured myself that when Harry starts doing whatever he was gonna do, I'll forget about the horrific memory quickly.

"Ready?" Harry's voice brought me out of my thoughts, a sweet smile dipping into his lips as he stared down at me. I managed to smile back, before his eyebrows shot up and a huge smirk crawled onto his lips.

"What?" I questioned, knowing he just got an idea. That was his 'I got an idea' look.

"I think it'll be more fun if you're blindfolded," he suggested, his bright eyes glinting with mischief.

I contemplated the idea over, pursing my lips as I remembered the numerous times I was blindfolded while training at Omega. It was a piece of cake. But this, blindfolded while being teased and most probably while being fucked. Part of me wasn't sure if I could handle it, but the other part of me was excited, urging me to try something new for once in my life. I nodded in agreement once I made my decision, watching Harry's smirk widen before he left the bed again.