114☠

Wow it feels so weird to write light, happy chapters like this !!! Theres probs like 5 chapters left till the epilogue lmao.

There's a Q at the end of the chapter I'd like u guys to answer!!

It's kinda short chapter so don't kill me :((( ALSO UNEDITED

Happy Reading xx

t.m.

✖️✖️✖️

One and a half months later

S C A R L E T T 💣

A few days after finding out that I was pregnant, Harry and I decided to move out. Harry suggested that me getting pregnant was the start to our new life, and that moving out of The Organization and settling into a new home still in Las Vegas for the duration of our pregnancy, would help start it off. Since Harry and I had a shit ton of money saved in our bank accounts, Harry's from his countless assassin missions and mine from my assassin missions and well as previous drug dealing business.

When we moved, we never actually told everyone the urgent reason for why we were moving. They all thought that we were finally deciding on starting our new lives as retired assassins, but really we just wanted to live in a new environment where the baby could be brought up safe and out of harm's way. Our home was actually situated next to Liam's, who had always lived outside of The Organization, and recently, Louis had moved out of his apartment that was shared with Dexter, and lived with Liam instead.

Dexter was somewhat heartbroken that Louis had left him, but he got over it gradually when Zia had finally accepted his request to take her out on a date. Every since then, he hadn't felt so lonely and even moved in with her. Spencer had proposed to Vicky and they were getting married soon. Damien was still asexual as ever, and Jade was happy being single but we all knew she was simply adamant on finding someone after Blaze.

"How about Jamie?" Harry's deep voice pulled my out of my thoughts.

Just by looking at Harry I fell back into my thoughts, thinking about how we had just found out the gender of our baby from the recent ultrasound, which was a boy. I was just moving into my second trimester, about 13 and half weeks pregnant. Harry had been dealing with my mood swings miraculously, although sometimes I could tell it really got on his nerves to see me switch moods so abruptly. But despite that, he was patient, or he simply held in all his frustration before visiting the gym every now and then and letting it all out onto the punching bag.

Halfway through the first trimester, when my mood swings had started getting more apparent, Harry was confused. There were times where I'd switch from sad to angry real quick, causing him confusion and for him to snap angrily as well. During times like that I'd always burst out crying as soon as he raises his voice at me, causing him even more confusion and apologizing nonetheless. But soon enough, he took it upon himself to research about pregnant woman, as well as talk to Vicky for advice, ultimately helping him in adapting to my 'new-self'.

"Jamie?"

"Yeah but instead of spelling it like this," he said, turning his laptop screen for me to see pointing at the name 'Jamie'. "We can spell it like this," he grinned, showing me the name spelt differently.

"Jaime?"

"Yes!"

"Harry, I know you love Game of Thrones, but we are not naming our son after a man who is into incest," I said firmly, making him grumble. "I thought picking names would be the fun part," I sighed heavily, stabbing my frozen ice cream while holding the tub firmly.