1 The Bartender

Copyright © by Lowkey_Lullaby All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review

"Goin over there or you just gonna sit back eye fuckin the girl all night ?" Tahj asked. For the past month every weekend his brother Carter has been dragging them down to Orlando's strip club. It wasn't unfamiliar to hit a club but the same spot EVERY week ? For a month straight? Gang ain't ever do a spot filthy like that and yet here they were like O's was manic city or Queen of Diamonds. All for the pretty little bartender with the dimpled smile.

"Nah T you know ya brother only speaks up last hour of the night!" Their boy Nate chimed in. "It's the shy guy!"

"real funny" Carter half laughed at the jokes. Calculated maybe but shy? Carter has never has been. The Harris men have a way with women.

"What he needs is to get on this!" Banko smirked tapping the ass of the stripper in front of him admiring the ripple effect. Banko was Carters best friend would be his right hand If Tahj didn't already reserve that spot. "Ain't that right Essence?"

"Damn right zadddy." Essence dragged out with a moan taking off the dark glasses he wore even though they were in a  nightclub for get the fact that the sun had set hours ago.  Banko was a lil ass backwards if you asked  Essence but one thing she wasn't bout to do was judge any man helping her bag over flow.

"Exactly wasting his time bitch stuck up I'm tryna tell him. Week four you know more than her name?"

Week six Carter thought to himself but didn't bother correcting boy. It wasn't anyone's business if it wasn't for Banko's noses ass nobody would even know about his weekly visits in the first place.

"I know enough" He knew a lot more about the Bartender than they thought. Names Kali age 23 Orlando the owner is her aunts boyfriend and gave her a job there because she lived close, Kali was choosing to be stingy about her address but unbeknownst to her Carter already knew where and had her number just wasn't about to put it to use without her ok. "I like her" that right there was all they needed to know.

"I LiKe hEr" Banko mocked twisting up his face. "Nah bro fuck that bitch!" Banko language was vile and he never held his tongue. "They're all the same and why waste ya time you've had badder. " Kali was pretty but Carter has had exotic Kali was average in his opinion , Last he checked Carter didn't do average and even if it wasn't the look Banko knew her type they don't last not in their world. "First traffic stop she's singin these bitches ain't worth puttin in the time with!"

"Ooou somebody hurt you" Nate laughed. "You still mad Tanisha said you had that thang In the back? You got off bro it's been years you can relax!"

Banko's jaw clinched choosing to ignore Nate and his jokes. "Pick one C anyone" he began pointing around at every half naked woman in site. "You can have witch ever!"

Call it confident or cocky but Carter knew he could. He was attractive and had just enough money flow to keep a woman around but he himself knew Banko was wrong. His whole mindset of bitches not being worth puttin in the time. Who do you go home to when it's all over? A different face? Different feel? Different smell? Every night ? That isn't what he wanted.

"Her!" Carter pointed his finger directly in Kali's direction. Carter had his fair share of women. So accustomed to pussy being thrown at him it was gonna take more than just some woman willing to drop her thong. Kali wasn't impressed by who he was or what she may have heard about him. She could care less that he was the youngest son of the infamous DeAngelo Harris.