Chapter 3

Dash P.O.V:

I woke up and was in a strange room I have never seen before. I looked around and saw . . . ELUSIVE?!

"What the. . . Elusive, WHAT the HELL are you doing here?" I groaned. First I appear in a room then the room had to have that boy in here.

"The question is what are YOU here in Blitz's blimp?" he said in almost a mad tone. I don't know why he's so dang mad. It's not like he's jealous or anything. I don't even know who the heck that guy is!

Then the guy who ran into me came in! Why is that guy here?! Well, at least he's better than Elusive.

"Oh. It's you." We sneered in unison. I'm guessing he's Blitz. Woo hoo.

Blitz P.O.V

I cannot believe. That girl I rescued was the girl I ran into and the one that also heard call me an idiot. I should've just laid her out there. At least she's better than Rarity. At least that weirdo isn't on here.

"What the hell are YOU doing here?! I yelled when I saw Rarity. And my day just keeps on getting and better.

"Why, I'm here for YOU Blitzy." she replied in an innocent voice. It makes me sick.

"Don't. Call me that." I mumbled and walked away.

"You know you have feelings." she replied while twirling her hair. This is just disgusting. I turned my head and walked away.

"I do and you don't want to know because I'm cursing." I yelled behind me.

I was watching TV when I heard someone else's TV. And it was in the girl's room.

"Idiot can you turn that down? I an TRYING TO WATCH SOMETHING." I yelled.

"Okay, first of all, my name is Rainbow Dash and second of all, mine isn't that all loud!" "Dash" yelled at me.

"Look, just do it. You don't want to get on my bad side." I warned her. She is so annoying and stubborn up close!

"I don't care." Dash replied quietly. I growled and turned my head away. Living with her is going to be like living with hell.